Arturia V Collection Compendium

Sander Verstraten

( Windows 10 on a Core i5, Hybrid Drive, 8GB Ram )

Has anyone ever noticed .. when installing all the instruments through "Arturia Software Center" .. the install process of each of the instruments seems to be a huge hog, cuts out other things running on system at same time? Is this a common thing, others notice same? 

Download can also be varying speeds now and then like today its really slow relatively ( Im on Gigabit BBand that works fine otherwise ). Most likely as VC 9 has just been released ..

Edited by aidan o driscoll

My main issue with the setup program is that it asks you setup information for every single program.  It would take a lot less time if you could just kick it off and let it run.  It's not like after not installing the AAX version for the first 32 plugins, I am suddenly going to want that for Wurli V.

13 minutes ago, Magic Russ said:

My main issue with the setup program is that it asks you setup information for every single program.  It would take a lot less time if you could just kick it off and let it run.  It's not like after not installing the AAX version for the first 32 plugins, I am suddenly going to want that for Wurli V.

You sort of can via PREFERENCES .. enable silent mode. There you can set the install folders also. BUT not whether you want say AAX or not

• Great Idea 1

1 hour ago, aidan o driscoll said:

( Windows 10 on a Core i5, Hybrid Drive, 8GB Ram )

Has anyone ever noticed .. when installing all the instruments through "Arturia Software Center" .. the install process of each of the instruments seems to be a huge hog, cuts out other things running on system at same time? Is this a common thing, others notice same? 

Download can also be varying speeds now and then like today its really slow relatively ( Im on Gigabit BBand that works fine otherwise ). Most likely as VC 9 has just been released ..

Found out the download issue is my BBAND Provider Vodafone. Fault in the Co. Cork area of Ireland. Hence speeds down from 1000MBPS to 1.6MBPS ... ah yes the dialup days :D  

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, aidan o driscoll said:

I would use it if they had an option to deselect say 32 bit, AAX etc

I just manually delete those locations occasionally. Not a lot of space wasted, though it's only a minor annoyance for me when my OCD kicks in... 🤪

I agree that the vendor should always make all paths an option. At least XLN Audio finally added that to their online installer!

• Like 2