Arturia V Collection Compendium

Sander Verstraten

I have only Analog Lab V and Augmented Strings. My price for a compendium is €269, which I think with the current exchange rate is something like $99.

I think this is actually a pretty good deal, if you're interested in soundbanks. The soundbanks are priced between $5 to $15 a piece, so the 10 soundbanks included can cost over $100 if bought separately, or half of that during a sale.

1 minute ago, pseudopop said:

I have only Analog Lab V and Augmented Strings. My price for a compendium is €269, which I think with the current exchange rate is something like $99.

I think this is actually a pretty good deal, if you're interested in soundbanks. The soundbanks are priced between $5 to $15 a piece, so the 10 soundbanks included can cost over $100 if bought separately, or half of that during a sale.

269€ is about $269, not $99

6 minutes ago, Niky Serrano said:

269€ is about $269, not $99

Yes, I apologize for my bad sense of humor.

Edit: Just annoyed how the exchange rate has flipped so that I'm nowadays paying more in Euros than in Dollars, after you include all the transaction fees and whatnot.

Edited by pseudopop
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, pseudopop said:

Yes, I apologize for my bad sense of humor.

Edit: Just annoyed how the exchange rate has flipped so that I'm nowadays paying more in Euros than in Dollars, after you include all the transaction fees and whatnot.

:D

All clear now! 

In fact, the price of V Collection was 499 instead of 599
They changed the price before this offer :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, aidan o driscoll said:

Based on the times we are now living in cost of living wise, keep in mind at checkout Arturia have an option to pay over 2, 3, 4 months rather than one large amount. Not much if any interest paid BUT could be a way of buying w/o having to pay all at once

yup. that is indeed a good option. i have so many plugins now. i just look at it and ask myself, "will i use it?" if you think you will use it, then go for it.

4 hours ago, telecode 101 said:

i have so many plugins now. i just look at it and ask myself, "will i use it?" if you think you will use it, then go for it.

The "Electronic" soundbank compendium looks interesting. 10 banks, which appear to mostly be for Pigments. The total full retail for those soundbanks alone would be around $130. Not that anyone actually pays full retail around here!

But that sure is a sweetener for the V Collection 9 upgrade! :)

It’s €149 including VAT for me as well and I’ve only got V Collection 5 (and Pigments, if that matters). Hm, at that price maybe I should go ahead and hit the Checkout button? It would normally not go on sale for as low as €99 on BF, but of course, if I buy it now, it will.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, abacab said:

The "Electronic" soundbank compendium looks interesting. 10 banks, which appear to mostly be for Pigments. The total full retail for those soundbanks alone would be around $130. Not that anyone actually pays full retail around here!

But that sure is a sweetener for the V Collection 9 upgrade! :)

FWIW.. I looked at some of those. I realized I have pretty much all the of the cinematic compendium. I have been picked them up at 50% off during promos over the years.

whatever is here and 50% off. i still don't own the latest V collection.

https://www.arturia.com/sounds

4 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

The $99 deal upgrade. Though to be honest, i picked up Syntonic 2 and have been using that exclusively. It has more punch and the common interface to manage the samples is a time saver.

Then you need to try EastWest’s Forbidden Planet. Talking about punch !

• Like 1

On 9/23/2022 at 12:24 AM, Sander Verstraten said:

Arturia has it's V Collection Compendium on Sale. They call it Compendium as it comes with a slew of genre specific Preset Packs

https://www.arturia.com/vcol-compendium

I don't see an additional discount for new users, but my update from V8 to V9 is $149

My price was $269.  I appreciate you putting up this link because on the My Account page they only gave me the option for the Cinematic Compendium.  It's nice to see that I had four other options.