New Focusrite Plugin Collective offering

RSMcGuitar

PLUG-IN COLLECTIVE: AUDIORITY

From the 4th July to 5th September we have teamed up with our friends at Audiority to offer the Deleight and Distortion1 for FREE.

From the 4th July to 5th September we have teamed up with our friends at Audiority to offer a 50% discount on any individual plugin and 15% off the bundles

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

This is the third time I login into my Focusrite account and I just can't get myself to hit the "redeem" button for these two plugs... looks like I don't need another delay... is this stuff good?

EDIT: OK, it's $45 MSRP, now that's piquing my attention

:P

EDIT 2: watched the demo, looks pretty cool, downlading....

Edited by Monomox

For those of you intrigued by Output's Portal but not wanting to spend that much $$$ for a granular plugin,  I highly recommend Audiority's Grainspace.  It's never been discounted more than 30% that I'm aware of, so this is a good time to check it out.

Also, I think their guitar effects are really good, including the one that we're getting for free right now.  I've been putting it into tracks, with great results.  If I wasn't spending so much money now (and if it was 50% off instead of 15% off) I would go for their guitar effects bundle. 

Edited by Tiger The Frog
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Anxiousmofo said:

I love freebies, but the Exponential Audio offering was definitely the Collective's high water mark.  Wonder if we'll ever see anything that exciting again.

For me it was the flux analyser ;)

• Like 1