Studio One 6 dropping Sept. 29 ? (not a deal )

CoveCamper

10 minutes ago, Scott H said:

In case they take the website down here is the list:

It's a Google cache thingy, the webpage may not even be there now. I have saved a copy of it though.

This is Google's cache of https://vintageking.com/software/presonus-studio-one-6-professional-electronic-delivery. It is a snapshot of the page as it appeared on 27 Sep 2022 15:11:00 GMT. The current page could have changed in the meantime. Learn more.

Full versionText-only versionView source

Edited by heath row
  • Great Idea 1

2 hours ago, Brian Lawler said:

I married a musician.  I may have "x" guitars but she has two pianos and a marimba.  Either by tonnage or floor space, I will never catch up :P

I married one too!! Ain't we lucky!! LOL!!!

She has a baby grand in the former Formal Dinning Room. And a 64 key yammy portable in my studio (formerly a bed room). Her old upright is at her sister's house. We just didn't have to room. And that's not mentioning her guitars!! All acoustics. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

57 minutes ago, Marc Cormier said:

Noticed track icons on one screen shot.  It's a little thing but something I really dig in CWBL. 

I hate them, and hated them in SONAR, along with many other things, probably why I stopped using it in 2015, but anyway, I think they look real tacky.

Also you can see Dual Pan, De-Esser Plugin, Vocoder Plugin, lyrics track, no more looking now, the real thing will be in my hands tomorrow, along with IK's TONEX MAX.

Going to have to get some sleep.

Edited by heath row