--------

ABull

Hi Alan, another great one, I always look forward to your songs I really loved the lyrics and the super chorus you have an ear for melody thats for sure , I feel it could do with tightening up( i should talk) with a bit of added punch , and a tad warmer sound but thats just my taste all in all a super demo cheers paul

• Like 1

On 9/24/2022 at 4:43 PM, Paul Bush said:

Hi Alan, another great one, I always look forward to your songs I really loved the lyrics and the super chorus you have an ear for melody thats for sure , I feel it could do with tightening up( i should talk) with a bit of added punch , and a tad warmer sound but thats just my taste all in all a super demo cheers paul

Much thanks Paul :) - Allan

• Like 1

Great catchy tune. I love the guitar riff. Song reminds me a lot of Elvis Costello (which is a good thing)

I do agree with Paul Bush though, it needs tightening, especially the harmonies which get a bit messy around the chorus.

I'm gonna ask, so don't get offended: Would you be willing to record this with another singer? Maybe give it a try and see what happens.

Great tune

On 10/12/2022 at 3:18 PM, freddy j said:

You never disappoint!  You have a great talent for performing and producing "catchy" fun pop-ish songs.  These are the kind of songs that you carry around in your head for the rest of the day after listening to them.  Really good work  Allan!!!

Thanks Freddy -- glad you like the song :) -- Allan.