UJAM: Virtual Drummer HOT $49 / $69.30

pseudopop

54 minutes ago, mibby said:

Thanks, I'll have to dig in to see how S1 handles it.  The demos on these sounds really good, and I like that you can adjust the ambience, etc. Could be just the ticket for mocking up a quick drum part.

UJAM has collaborated with PreSonus to integrate their virtual drummer and virtual bassist with Studio One. 😎

There are video demonstrations of these features available online. I just don't happen to have links handy at the moment. Not at my main PC.

For virtual drummer you get piano roll integration:

• With Virtual Drummer version 2.1 we introduced an exclusive PreSonus piano roll integration for Studio One users running on version 4.6.2 or later! The names of styles and drum-elements are displayed on the keys of your piano roll to help you find the right styles and drums faster and easier for your track. The scale range of the styles and instruments are highlighted with a red line at the left side of your piano roll now. You can also use the Presonus Sound Variations View to create your drum tracks.

UJAM VD integration in Studio One.PNG

For virtual bassist you get PreSonus Chord Track and Key Track Integration:

• With the new Virtual Bassist 2.1 update we will provide Studio One users running on version 4.6.2 or later with an exclusive PreSonus chord and key track feature!
  • Descriptions of styles and phrases are displayed on the piano roll to help you find the right styles and phrases faster and easier for your track. The play range and the style/common phrases are divided in red (general key switches) and blue (play range) on the piano roll.
  • The chord track feature in Studio One automatically follows the chords and automatically changes the MIDI notes for you.
  • We recommend using the “Follow Chords” toggle above the “Key” menu on the user interface. When Studio One interprets a wrong chord, the “Follow Chords” feature will correct it. Of course, the chord track feature will also work with turning off the “Follow Chords” toggle .
  • Note: Changing styles or common phrases won’t influence or change the chord tracks, but the harmonic input. Not all chords that are possible in PreSonus Chord track, are recognized in our instruments. The closest interpretation will then used.
Edited by abacab
  • Thanks 1

Anybody who is curious about ujam products can download a free demo of any of these.  These are fully functional demos--there's no difference between them and the purchased product except for that they only last 30 days.  I've always found that to be a very fair amount of time to evaluate their products. 

For example, I have a template of all the Beatmakers I own, something that only takes minutes to set up.   So when they released Berzerk, I decided I didn't really need it..  Based on their promo video, this seems to be different from all the others, which were clearly in a genre.  This is a hybrid set that can do all kinds of things.  But I'll decide if it's something I want.   But I'm not going to buy it now.

The ujam store is always 50% off on BF, and for those that don't have their products yet, there are deals on bundles.  But much more importantly, you can pretty much count on this being available for $29 or less someday.  It's just a question of how long it takes.  I seem to remember one of the ujam drumsets turning up as a Plugin Boutique freebie once.

Edited by Reid Rosefelt
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

I seem to remember one of the ujam drumsets turning up as a Plugin Boutique freebie once.

I got UJAM Sparkle Guitar and Phat drums, as well as a couple of the beatmakers for free. A few others bought as sales came around. 😎