AudioThing: Things Bundle $29 (Or Less)

pseudopop

Thanks for making me realize that I haven't installed my AudioThing plugins on my current laptop.

Turns out I have three of the four in the bundle.  Any thoughts on Things Rotor?  Worth it for $7.25?

Edited by ALC

2 hours ago, ALC said:

Thanks for making me realize that I haven't installed my AudioThing plugins on my current laptop.

Turns out I have three of the four in the bundle.  Any thoughts on Things Rotor?  Worth it for $7.25?

I was wondering that about Motor too. That's the missing one for me.

I've got a spare license for Things Texture if it helps anyone and you have something to swap that I'm interested in 🙂

37 minutes ago, pseudopop said:

Where did you guys get the Crusher? I'm missing that one from my account, but maybe I have the license somewhere.

I haven't used any of these so I can't tell if they are any good.

I used the Tilt EQ the other day on a synth and it literally did the job better than any EQ I tried on that synth previously. Some of these are gems, albeit a little more abstract.

As for Crusher, I believe I got this one from Lars 🤣

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ALC said:

Have it but never used it really.  Things that depend on a side chain setup, I tend to get put in the unused bucket on my end.

It can work without side chain but I already have other plugins that generally serve the function that this one does.  So it could depend on what you have in the tool box.

They seem to have a good licensing system, so that is always a plus in my book