8Dio Liberis Choir $50 today

BTP

47 minutes ago, arnoldoo said:

why should they pay a graphic designer when they can just use AI out of the can 😆

Details aside, I think the images on the choir library pages look impressive and are actually quite beautiful. They evoke a mood, which I think is the important thing for these kinds of filler images.

Admittedly, the feeling they evoke in me is that some virgins are just about to get sacrificed to the dark gods, but maybe that's what they were going for.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, John Maar said:

I'm not buying any more 8DIO libraries. I'll wait for the Soundpaint version.

I'm sort of having that same struggle. I love the SP engine and what it can do but until they get legato going, they're sorely missing a lot of their better libraries. I'm tempted to get this since I don't have a great children's choir, but it would be so much cooler if I cutoff morph little Billy with a bazantar. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Paul Young said:

Not me.  Soundpaint only allows 2 activations where you can slap the Kontkat version on every machine in the house.

Actually, with Kontakt you get two licenses unless you have Komplete in which case you get three licenses.

3 hours ago, Paul Young said:

Nope. You confuse Kontakt with Kontakt Player.  

I just checked.

For the library in the OP: Kontakt 5.8.1 Full Retail (or later) Required.

Kontakt full can be installed on 2 or 3 computers.

https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/209544789--Installing-Native-Instruments-Products-on-a-New-Computer-

I don’t see any indication that the license for Kontakt Player is any different, even if it’s free.

Note that there’s no actually enforcement of this licensing, so technically, you can install more than the EULA allowed licensed number of instances.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ALC said:

I just checked.

For the library in the OP: Kontakt 5.8.1 Full Retail (or later) Required.

Kontakt full can be installed on 2 or 3 computers.

https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/209544789--Installing-Native-Instruments-Products-on-a-New-Computer-

I don’t see any indication that the license for Kontakt Player is any different, even if it’s free.

Note that there’s no actually enforcement of this licensing, so technically, you can install more than the EULA allowed licensed number of instances.

Libraries developed for KONTAKT have no limit.

5 hours ago, Paul Young said:

Libraries developed for KONTAKT have no limit.

You're limited by the number of Kontakt installations.  While you technically can "slap the Kontakt version on every machine in the house," I'm just pointing out that the licensing of Kontakt doesn't actually allow more than three (and only if you have Komplete).

• Like 1