Shameless promotion of my son Jason

Bapu

Really well done, everything is balanced nicely.    Interesting melody and harmony..... really like the horn countermelody when it comes in.    The countermelody has both an uplifting and ominous quality at the same time.    Very cool track, good use of tempo changes, articulation/expression, space, etc....  

Regards

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Bajan Blue said:

Baps

Nothing wrong with shamless promotion in my book!

this sounds great and very well done

Enjoyed it a lot

Cheers

Nigel

Hey Nigel, 

Here's my son doing a live bass cover of  Squarepusher Theme. He did the backing track too.

Edited by Bapu
  • Like 3

pretty cool....interesting combinations of notes to create the ominous atmosphere....sounds like the Locrian mode or, if that's not what he used, it's what Locrian should sound like!! lol!!!!....sounds good as is but could also be a part of a larger composition or as a template to add other instrumentation to 🎶🎶🎶🎶

• Like 1

On 9/21/2022 at 10:47 AM, craigb said:

Nice!  But am I the only one that thinks this would be a great background for some wicked metal guitar? 🤔😁

On 9/21/2022 at 1:06 PM, Bajan Blue said:

this sounds great and very well done

Enjoyed it a lot

On 9/22/2022 at 12:25 PM, Larry T. said:

pretty cool....interesting combinations of notes to create the ominous atmosphere....sounds like the Locrian mode or, if that's not what he used, it's what Locrian should sound like!! lol!!!!....sounds good as is but could also be a part of a larger composition or as a template to add other instrumentation to 🎶🎶🎶🎶

1 hour ago, Old Joad said:

Shades of The Moody Blues very nice, your son can really boogie🤘

42 minutes ago, eric chevrier said:

Hi Bapo really excellent piece of music enjoyed very much Eric

Hey guys, I'll pass along your positive comments to my son.

• 2 weeks later...