UVI PX V8 free with beat annual sub

satya

If you're in Europe (at least), the deal could be potentially quite a bit sweeter. With the "E-paper" annual subscription at 72 euro, there's a choice of reward including:

UVI PX V8 (as above)
Kilohearts Phase Plant
Heavyocity Novo Essentials
Acoustic Samples AS Piano Collection
Ample Sound Ample Guitar Vintage Cherry
Rob Papen SubBoomBass 2
Impact Soundworks Shreddage 3 Hydra
MusicLab RealEight 5

There's a thread over at VI-Control discussing whether it's possible to purchase the virtual subscription in the US (the country doesn't show up in the available list when entering billing info, but at least one intrepid explorer in the thread has given it a go, nevertheless). So far, it's unclear and fairly dubious.

But in the supported countries, this would be the lowest effective price for Phase Plant I've seen (plus access to a year's worth of Beat, which is awfully handy), and perhaps true for some of the other options.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/21/2022 at 8:27 PM, Zolton said:

If you're in Europe (at least), the deal could be potentially quite a bit sweeter. With the "E-paper" annual subscription at 72 euro, there's a choice of reward including:

UVI PX V8 (as above)
Kilohearts Phase Plant
Heavyocity Novo Essentials
Acoustic Samples AS Piano Collection
Ample Sound Ample Guitar Vintage Cherry
Rob Papen SubBoomBass 2
Impact Soundworks Shreddage 3 Hydra
MusicLab RealEight 5

There's a thread over at VI-Control discussing whether it's possible to purchase the virtual subscription in the US (the country doesn't show up in the available list when entering billing info, but at least one intrepid explorer in the thread has given it a go, nevertheless). So far, it's unclear and fairly dubious.

But in the supported countries, this would be the lowest effective price for Phase Plant I've seen (plus access to a year's worth of Beat, which is awfully handy), and perhaps true for some of the other options.

Sorry to bump this, but how did I not notice this earlier? Phase Plant for €71.90? That's historical low, right?