Windows 22h2

RSMcGuitar

I have heard that only the insider editions of 22H2 have been released to date, and that MS has committed to the 4th qtr for a public release.

Probably anytime now, so I have my computer locked down to 21H2. Have no desire to be a public beta tester for new Windows feature releases, and will wait to see how the general release goes first! :)

1 hour ago, jesse g said:

Thanks for posting that. MS pushed the update to me this morning, so I ran it. Surprised it's already out. I'm used to more like November for the H2 releases. That video is almost an hour long! Sheesh. Watching it was have to wait until after I walk and feed my dogs. The only thing I noticed so far was Do Not Disturb for notifications. It's either a new feature or it just got turned on by the update. The download and installation process was very smooth. Let's hope I don't run into a BSOD later today.

3 hours ago, Sidney Earl Goodroe said:

Windows still does not remember my settings on my Studio-Captures!!! I have 2 synched together and whenever I turn the computer on, I have to open the control panel for the interfaces and reset them. Getting quite annoying!!!

Sidney,

Are you saving your settings for the Studio Capture and then re-importing them when this happens to you?    

The units are still set at power up! Windows is not remembering the setup because it only recognizes 1 Studio-Capture device as it is running in ASIO. The devices are fine! I just have to reset the Studio-Captures at every boot in Windows! I boot, reset the Studio-Captures, then Cakewalk sees the right settings! If I don't reset at the boot, when I open Cakewalk I have to use the device settings in Cakewalk to reset! All the time the settings on the boxes themselves have not changed from my original settings.  Digital Weirdness!!!

Edited by Sidney Earl Goodroe