steve dykins

Play list set probs

Can anyone help? I'm using play list set for live performance I have loaded my tracks up and whilst playing g them back to make sure they all play I've hit a problem I don't know how to fix. I get to number 11 in the list the track loads then crashes the pc to desk top.at first I thought it was the track at num 11 in the list but it's not as I've moved them all around to different positions, but eventide I get to number 11 regardless of what track is there it crashes I'm at a loss hope someone can help.

Is it the track itself that is corrupted? Does it open on its own okay with any effects and plug ins loading too?

Have you tried a different track at position 11?

HARDDRIVE

Maybe it has to do with keyboard shortcuts that's messed up?

Check W (delay) and D (remove) in preferences.

Another way is to remove all songs from the playlist and close it. Shutdown Cakewalk and restart the computer. Try with a new playlist.

8 hours ago, Harddrive said:

Is it the track itself that is corrupted? Does it open on its own okay with any effects and plug ins loading too?

Have you tried a different track at position 11?

HARDDRIVE

Thanks HARDDRIVE,yes I have tried that but yes the track plays on its own when I open it from its location no problems tried different tracks at position 11 it crashes them all. i also have a backup pc with cakewalk running with no problems in  play list

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Kurre said:

Maybe it has to do with keyboard shortcuts that's messed up?

Check W (delay) and D (remove) in preferences.

Another way is to remove all songs from the playlist and close it. Shutdown Cakewalk and restart the computer. Try with a new playlist.

Thanks Kurre, I'm gonna try this today.