Play list set probs

steve dykins

Can anyone help? I'm using play list set for live performance I have loaded my tracks up and whilst playing g them back to make sure they all play I've hit a problem I don't know how to fix. I get to number 11 in the list the track loads then crashes the pc to desk top.at first I thought it was the track at num 11 in the list but it's not as I've moved them all around to different positions, but eventide I get to number 11 regardless of what track is there it crashes I'm at a loss hope someone can help.

Maybe it has to do with keyboard shortcuts that's messed up?

Check W (delay) and D (remove) in preferences.

Another way is to remove all songs from the playlist and close it. Shutdown Cakewalk and restart the computer. Try with a new playlist.

8 hours ago, Harddrive said:

Is it the track itself that is corrupted? Does it open on its own okay with any effects and plug ins loading too?

Have you tried a different track at position 11?

HARDDRIVE

Thanks HARDDRIVE,yes I have tried that but yes the track plays on its own when I open it from its location no problems tried different tracks at position 11 it crashes them all. i also have a backup pc with cakewalk running with no problems in  play list

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Kurre said:

Maybe it has to do with keyboard shortcuts that's messed up?

Check W (delay) and D (remove) in preferences.

Another way is to remove all songs from the playlist and close it. Shutdown Cakewalk and restart the computer. Try with a new playlist.

Thanks Kurre, I'm gonna try this today.