20% off Bela D Media Coupon

Matthew Sorrels

They lowered their prices 50% after pretty much stopping sales (I think because they felt piracy was killing them so they stopped selling anything).   I've been wanting to get Giovani since it first came out ages ago, but it never made it to the top of my buy list.  This extra coupon (on top of their lowered prices) was enough to push me over.  Honestly I'm not sure these products are really in the same class as the highest end Kontakt instruments, even with the recent updates.  I mostly picked this up because I've been wanting it since like 2005.  When it was released it was pretty much the definition of high end vocal libraries and had a price to match, with this coupon it was $70.  GAS never fades, just waits for the better deal.

https://www.beladmedia.com/

For a limited time, the complete Bela D Media product catalog is on sale.
Save 20% off the listed price and your entire shopping cart.

Promo Code
SAVE20BDM
Please enter the above code at checkout to apply the discount.

Format & Requirements
Presently all Bela D Media products require the full version of Native Instruments Kontakt. Our products do not include a Player/Engine/VSTi. Any Player/Engine/VSTi you may own from another product cannot be used. This includes the free Kontakt player or demo modes. Native Instruments Kontakt 4/5. Tested successfully in Kontakt 6.

Notice

This sale will end on July, 7th.

This offer may not be combined with any other promotional savings code.

Vocal Tools Audition is excluded from this sale.

This offer is available only via beladmedia.com.