Puremagnetik Mellotron XL Bundle -- Only $10 USD

PavlovsCat

I love the Mellotron and own tons of sample libraries a few Mellotron VSTs (MTron Pro is my favorite). Some sample libraries sound a bit different than others due to the condition of the tapes used and sometimes that can add to the lofi character in a favorable way IMO. I own PureMagnetik's Microtron XL - The Ultimate Mellotron Compendium, which normally goes for $39 USD and is now on sale for $10 USD. I know that I paid more for these libraries (I bought them in separate purchases) than $10 USD and I am very happy with them  and would recommend them to any Mellotron fan.  From the developer: 

Microtron XL for Ableton Live, Kontakt & Logic bundles together all 3 tapes from Puremagnetik’s popular Microtron series. All of the original imperfections, vintage analog quality and performance nuances of the Mellotron M400 have been immaculately captured through a Neumann U47 Microphone and Reeves Custom 50 Amplifier.

Microtron XL integrates seamlessly into Ableton Live, Kontakt and Logic. It comes packed with a palette of 9 instruments and over 1 Gigabyte of multisample content. The Ableton Live version contains 9 individual multi-sampled instruments and a full “tape” instrument that has similar sound blending functionality as found on the original M400. Microtron XL also includes over 150 professionally performed phrases complete with Macro and effects integration.

Microtron XL includes the following instruments as programmed from the original tapes.

MK II Flute
Octave Recorders
Cello
Clarinet
French Horn
Glenn Miller
Brass
8 Voice Choir
String Section

https://puremagnetik.com/products/microtron-xl-mellotron-samples-ableton-live-kontakt-logic-samples

Edited by Peter Woods
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1