Waves TrueVerb FREE! ($99 USD Reg. Price)

PavlovsCat

I like Waves plugins. They have excellent sounding stuff. Price is some of the best in the industry for the quality of the plugins. 

I do not like the one license bs. That's just uncalled for in this environment. 

WUP is a take it or leave it deal for me. 

As others have pointed out, get it for free and use it as much as you want. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Grem said:

I like Waves plugins. They have excellent sounding stuff. Price is some of the best in the industry for the quality of the plugins. 

I do not like the one license bs. That's just uncalled for in this environment. 

Exactly 

• Like 2

Happy to help, Jesse. 

Seeing all of the WUP related comments,  I'm reminded of a WUP related thread a couple of years ears ago in this forum. I dangerously did a rare post reflecting my deadpan sense of humor. In my post I played it as if I was a WUP  superfan, because I  thought the idea of someone who was that was unfathomable,  and that should tell Waves something about their strategy that's very problematic. I'm  sure some people who didn't realize it was tongue in cheek were probably wondering WTH?  And yeah, even that possibility does give me a laugh. All of that said,  if there's someone reading this who is a fan of WUP, please make a comment. Your side has never really had a voice beyond my past experience as a pseudo WUP superfan. 

1 hour ago, Fleer said:

I’m a highpriest in the church of WUP. 

Seriously, when I think of WUP, I think of Fleer. It's like the tale of Mary Worth. Legend has it that if you repeat her name holding a candle in front of a mirror, her ghost will appear.  That's kind of how it is when mentioning WUP in the forum with you, Fleer! :)

• Haha 6