My music project is about 46% complete and the project file is getting stuck.

艺烽 李

问题是,当我第一次创建这个项目文件时,我做了它的前半部分,它非常顺利。因为我已经为这个项目工作了将近一个星期,现在很慢,导致我无法进行节奏和调音工作。我检查过CPU,内存和GPU的使用率不是很高,但是只有前两个声音在播放时播放得很慢,并且以下声音完全静音。当您有进度条但没有声音时,即使一段时间,声音也会很慢。

"The problem is that when I first created this project file, I did the first half of it and it went perfectly fine. Because I've been working on this project for almost a week now, it's so slow that I can't do rhythm and tuning work. I've checked that CPU, memory and GPU usage are not very high, but only the first two sounds play very slowly and the following sounds are completely silent. When you have a progress bar but no sound, the sound will be slow even for a while."

Please tell the forum what audio interface and driver mode (ASIO, WASPII etc.) you are using. What is your operating system and what  sample rate and bit depth are you working with?

Are you using Audio tracks or Virtual instruments. The more information the more likely someone can help you

Edited by reginaldStjohn
  • Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

Have you disabled your Wi-Fi adapter in Device Manager. It may not help in your situation but it definitely helps in reducing and even eliminating glitches and skips. I have what I believe a robust and fast computer, but when I use the Wi-Fi my computer is brought to its knees and I cannot go more than 20 seconds without the sound cutting out.

I worked hard to fix issues that Latency Monitor said was causing my issues. Have you used Latency Monitor? That said my problem was not identified with that program.

I noticed you have Melodyne open. That can slow down your project. One issue I found was that you can accidentally leave Melodyne clips open and you may not know about it. Make sure you render or remove the Melodyne clip when you are finished with it.