HoRNet Total EQ (€2,52 instead of €27,99)!!!

MusicMan

3 minutes ago, Quick Math said:

The coupon can be used for other plugins as well, as long as you put the EQ and plugins you want.

Considering that most people will have either bought, or got Analog Stage when it was free it might make the upgrade price to MKII pretty cheap too!

https://www.hornetplugins.com/plugins/hornet-analogstage-mk2/

• Great Idea 1

I think the concurrent 70% off everything (or most everything) sale must have ended last night or this morning, based on various posts I've seen. So the code reduces the prices of the two listed VSTs by 70%, but there's no glitchy discount goodness on top of that. Evidently, we have to be quicker!

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Zolton said:

I think the concurrent 70% off everything (or most everything) sale must have ended last night or this morning, based on various posts I've seen. So the code reduces the prices of the two listed VSTs by 70%, but there's no glitchy discount goodness on top of that. Evidently, we have to be quicker!

Haha.. yeah sometimes with these ones it you don't see it in time, or you think too long, or even try a demo, you miss out! I know I've missed some killer prices that way 🤣

It all added to the cart perfectly at the time, but I already own that EQ and the plugins I want from Hornet at the moment.

It's actually quite a cool EQ for the money. I have ProQ3, but I do like being able to add variable amounts of analogue style saturation on each band independently. Even at the regular 70% off price its good value.

4 hours ago, Zolton said:

Yeah, I had 10 of those Hornets in cart for not much more than €10. But I sneezed.