UVI World Suite 2 40% Off

Scott H

I like this library a lot and it is a fun way to get introduced to a large amount of world instruments.

Sill I would give the edge to Ethno World 6 for an expansive world library.  It's divided into Instruments and Voices, but you can get the instruments for $259.  During  the Best Service 40% off sale it will be $155.   So it's less expensive than World Suite 2, and better.

But...  I do like World Suite 2. 

Edited by Reid Rosefelt
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1

I'm sorely tempted, as I love using traditional instruments of various kinds in all sorts of ways, but I'm not sure either World Suite 2 (with a fair bit of older data) or Ethno World 6 (which I hear the BS Engine does no favors) will nudge me away from hoarding instruments I can use all in Kontakt.

If the difference in sale price Reid mentioned is a factor for anyone, though, there's a $20 off code active at UVI until the 30th: ANANAS. I checked, against my wallet's better judgement, and it indeed lowers the WS2 sale price in cart to $159. 

Hrmmmmmm.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Zolton said:

I'm sorely tempted, as I love using traditional instruments of various kinds in all sorts of ways, but I'm not sure either World Suite 2 (with a fair bit of older data) or Ethno World 6 (which I hear the BS Engine does no favors) will nudge me away from hoarding instruments I can use all in Kontakt.

Ethno World 6 uses Kontakt Player.

• Thanks 1