Imaginando VS 50% off

Nick Blanc

Sale is until 18-9, so act quick.

Normally €99, now €49,50

https://www.imaginando.pt/products/vs-visual-synthesizer

VS - Visual Synthesizer
Easily create visuals that react to your music and MIDI.

Trigger, change and modulate parameters from both audio and MIDI sources, to inject movement into each layer’s "polyphonic visual voices". From ambient geometric loops, to rhythmically pulsating patterns, VS extensive modulation options ensure you are always in control.

Aswell as a standalone app, VS - Visual Synthesizer comes in a range of plugin formats, which can be run inside a DAW like Ableton, to react directly to your compositions, live in realtime. In terms of MIDI interaction, this gives you huge potential to create amazing visuals right inside your DAW.

Just something to be aware of: I looked into this a bit more when it went on sale previously. Don't know if anything's changed, but from a previous review, there is no way to export your animations. You'll have to do a real-time record, and then sync your audio.

12 hours ago, antler said:

Just something to be aware of: I looked into this a bit more when it went on sale previously. Don't know if anything's changed, but from a previous review, there is no way to export your animations. You'll have to do a real-time record, and then sync your audio.

About a year ago they seem to have updated it.

"VS version 1.1.0 is a major update with lots of exciting and hotly requested new features, including a built-in video recorder to export your visuals to disk as MP4 video files."

10 hours ago, Nick Blanc said:

About a year ago they seem to have updated it.

"VS version 1.1.0 is a major update with lots of exciting and hotly requested new features, including a built-in video recorder to export your visuals to disk as MP4 video files."

Unfortunately, I think it's just a recorder: it's more press record, hit play, and wait in real time; rather than hit export.