$29 🎸 Guitar Pro 8

daveiv

2 hours ago, daveiv said:

Purchased! Albeit not at discount.

Waiting for the license...

You will see, it will be worth it. Like I said before, it's worth the regular asking price. 

Thanks to you I got it at a no-brainer deal!! 

[edit] TOTP!!!

Edited by Grem
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Grem said:

You will see, it will be worth it. Like I said before, it's worth the regular asking price. 

Thanks to you I got it at a no-brainer deal!! 

Have you had any chance to work on the song structure, or write drums, etc. in GP yet?

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, daveiv said:

Have you had any chance to work on the song structure, or write drums, etc. in GP yet?

Not since the other day. The song that I used to learn GP is in the last stages of mixing and I am trying to get that done. And as always, nothing ever goes as smooth as you plan. A few adjustments turned into recreating the project and.... well I am still going to work with GP in the next day or two. I am curious to see how I will like adding drums and bass into the mix.

Going see the re-release of Avatar tonight!! Never seen it on the big screen. But I will tonight... if it goes as planned!! :) 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Grem said:

Not since the other day. The song that I used to learn GP is in the last stages of mixing and I am trying to get that done. And as always, nothing ever goes as smooth as you plan. A few adjustments turned into recreating the project and.... well I am still going to work with GP in the next day or two. I am curious to see how I will like adding drums and bass into the mix.

Going see the re-release of Avatar tonight!! Never seen it on the big screen. But I will tonight... if it goes as planned!! :) 

Have fun! 🥶

21 hours ago, Topcheese said:

I paid for Songsterr on mobile long ago and haven't looked back.

Songsterr is cool, but it's recurring payment.

What if government cancels my credit card? What if a war breaks out between my country and Songsterr's?

It has to be opensource, or at least, perpetual license with offline activation!

• Like 1