A leap into still water - a free album by Bemused

TracingArcs

https://camembertelectrique.bandcamp.com/album/a-leap-into-still-water My release "A leap into still water" is now available to download on the label Camembert Electrique on Bandcamp. It's free, just enter zero. Inspired by, and reflecting on the theme of water (I live next to the sea). 16 tracks of ambient, contemplative, cinematic work. All written on CWB.  Using many of the free instruments I showcase for Pianobook each month here. Again, a free download under a Creative Commons licence.

A leap into still water | BEMUSED | Camembert Électrique

Edited by TracingArcs
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Bajan Blue said:

Hi

I saw Camembert Electrique and thought immediately - ah a Gong Album!!! I remember buying that many years ago, I think my second Gong album!

Clearly not Gong, but very enjoyable - good stuff

Nigel

It may be a little closer than you think. Yes the label is referring to the Gong album (they are French). Plus I live close to Canterbury. The home of what was called the "Canterbury Scene"  which included Soft Machine and many others (incl Gong). And I headlined at the Penny Theatre in Canterbury and the University and trod the same  boards as them, there and in other venues.  And had my drum lessons from Jon Hiseman (Colosseum) back in the 70s.