πƒπžπ₯𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝 π…πžπžππ›πšπœπ€

Riff Richards

Another track I recorded usingΒ  the Sustainiac pickup on my Schecter Banshee guitar plus a backing track.

Basic recording gear $100 multi fx pedal usb to laptop & all free plugins used for effects.Β 

GP-100 multi fx processor /cakewalk/supermassive delay/pancake2.

Probably very annoying track to a lot of ears as rather repetitiveπŸ€“Β 

πƒπžπ₯𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝 π…πžπžππ›πšπœπ€ >>>>>>Β Β https://hearthis.at/riff-richards/delayedfeedback/

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Wookiee said:

I suspect this will find a place in some DJ's arsenal for segues between similar tempos, quite possibly the chill roomΒ to aid with the come down.

Yes it is repetitiveΒ but it works, but not sufficiently so to be borrowing.

Lol😊 Thanks for having a listen &  the comment, decent of you to reply.  I promise no more sustainiac  psytrance tracks  😡

i can really hear Peter Gabriel adding vocals to this....the trance music compliments the controlled frenzy of the guitar sustain....i think it needs more parts/music to take it to the next level but a nice foundation to build on 🎢🎢🎢🎢

9 hours ago, Larry T. said:

i can really hear Peter Gabriel adding vocals to this....the trance music compliments the controlled frenzy of the guitar sustain....i think it needs more parts/music to take it to the next level but a nice foundation to build on 🎢🎢🎢🎢

Thanks for the reply Larry if you are keen your welcome to add vocals Β or extra parts to the track. IΒ  lost a stackΒ of tracks/stems/fxΒ in a hard drive crash a month ago but still have the stems for this one. The LambΒ Genesis/Gabriel awesome album.Β 

12 hours ago, Riff Richards said:

Thanks for the reply Larry if you are keen your welcome to add vocals Β or extra parts to the track. IΒ  lost a stackΒ of tracks/stems/fxΒ in a hard drive crash a month ago but still have the stems for this one. The LambΒ Genesis/Gabriel awesome album.Β 

thanks for the offer, i will see what i can manage as i work full time and do my music whenever i can so i don't have any spare time left!! The Lamb is one of the most awesome albums ever made, been a source of inspiration since it came out in 1974 🎢🎢🎢🎢

• Like 1