Crazy Trivia

Tim Smith

6 hours ago, Tim Smith said:

I have the unsweetened Greek yogurt. I might sweeten it with monk fruit. For those who might be curious..no it has nothing to do with monks as far as I know. 

I'm on a keto diet. I only eat low carb bread. Any extreme increase in carbs will throw me out of ketosis. I allow myself some liberty occasionally. On this diet I can have all the meat  and vegetables I want.

I have yet to find any Greek yogurt that wasn't either still full of sugar or was low/non-fat (which, ironically, is a great way to stay fat and get heart disease!).

I've listened to a lot of holistic doctors and this guy has been the best:

https://www.youtube.com/c/drekberg

He doesn't just say "Do this!" but, instead, goes through everything and explains in easy-to-understand terms why.

This is my favorite yogurt:

1178_tn800_00064.png

Edited by craigb
  • Like 1

On 9/14/2022 at 8:12 PM, craigb said:

I have yet to find any Greek yogurt that wasn't either still full of sugar or was low/non-fat (which, ironically, is a great way to stay fat and get heart disease!).

I've listened to a lot of holistic doctors and this guy has been the best:

https://www.youtube.com/c/drekberg

He doesn't just say "Do this!" but, instead, goes through everything and explains in easy-to-understand terms why.

This is my favorite yogurt:

1178_tn800_00064.png

I'll check the vid out.

I mostly eat unsweetened Greek yogurt. High in protein. Pretty much tastless. No sugar in it. I mix in blueberries and vanilla flavoring. Sometimes an almond crunch with no sugar.

Made with real greek cows and foot pressed to perfection.

Ok I made the foot pressed part up.

And the part about Greek cows too.

I don't really know how they make it. Might be better I don't know.