Humble Bundle: Epic Music Producer 2022 Bundle

pseudopop

Spectacular samples, loops, and more for musicmakers

Producer Loops and Humble Bundle are proud to present the incredible Epic Music Producer 2022 bundle—perfect for all music producers, beatmakers, DJs, artists, vocalists, and anyone who is looking to create and release their very own music! Featuring premium content from the world-renowned Producer Loops, this bundle features epic quality and quantity, including 45 Royalty Free Sample Packs with 13,250 WAV loops/one-shots and over 3,300 MIDI files. Don't miss this rare chance to get over $1,400+ in value for only $25—all while supporting Alzheimer's Research UK.

$25 / €24.91 for the entire 45 item bundle.

https://www.humblebundle.com/software/epic-music-producer-2022-software

Edited by pseudopop
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, daveiv said:

Loops, loops, and more loops.

Indeed and if used properly, creatively they can be great song idea starters .. also chopping, slicing dicing them. Cakewalk MATRIX might be a good thing for noodling with these

Speaking of loops - I have had an annual sub for LOOPCLOUD. Its great, but not making the use of it enough. Just cancelled the annual sub due up next month €110. Ill admit as well as less use a big reason is the cost of living rises .. have cut a few things already. Energy prices in Europe are just off the wall so something has to go to unfortunately. Lots of this here this winter inc streaming services cuts, less plugin purchases etc

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, aidan o driscoll said:

Indeed and if used properly, creatively they can be great song idea starters .. also chopping, slicing dicing them. Cakewalk MATRIX might be a good thing for noodling with these

Speaking of loops - I have had an annual sub for LOOPCLOUD. Its great, but not making the use of it enough. Just cancelled the annual sub due up next month €110. Ill admit as well as less use a big reason is the cost of living rises .. have cut a few things already. Energy prices in Europe are just off the wall so something has to go to unfortunately. Lots of this here this winter inc streaming services cuts, less plugin purchases etc

Oh, I really like loops.

But I miss ACID-era breakbeat loops sampled from vinyls, D&B/jungle loop CD-ROMs, and such.

I don't hear them anymore even if they're still being sold, because I can't tolerate trap/house loops at all when I'm digging for a sample.

• Like 1

On 9/14/2022 at 4:11 AM, daveiv said:

Transfuser 2?

Sadly, AIR has not updated Transfuser in years. It had a lot of potential, and would have greatly benefited from continued support.

Maybe iZotope Breaktweaker might be an alternative to consider, but it's not the same.

9 hours ago, abacab said:

Sadly, AIR has not updated Transfuser in years. It had a lot of potential, and would have greatly benefited from continued support.

Maybe iZotope Breaktweaker might be an alternative to consider, but it's not the same.

Original AIR team now operates under UJAM brand. AIR's new plugins are just new UI with old DSP.

Transfuser 3 would require new sample content, maybe renewed licenses for time-stretching algorithms and file formats, and a whole user interface development from scratch.

Edited by daveiv
gramar corections