Ozone 10 Has Arrived

Heath Row

2 hours ago, simon said:

has anybody had the Ozone licence added to their account for those that bought the various upgrades with 'free' updates to V10 ?

(nothing in my account yet)

Yes.  I opened the Portal and under the trials tab, there was Ozone 10 advanced.  I installed that and then the product was authorized as I would expect.  

There does not appear to be a separate standalone Ozone 10 advanced, only the 'mothership' and separate modules that can be inserted in your DAW.  

This was surprizing!  No standalone Ozone10 advanced?  Actually, disappointing if true.  I always used Ozone 8/9 advanced as a standalone.  

Is this other folks experience?

54 minutes ago, Simeon Amburgey said:

I was not seeing it and actually waited to reach out to support until this morning.
I am looking forward to experiencing what’s new.

Joyfully,
Simeon

Look in the 'Trials' tab in the Portal.  That is where I found it.  

Very Weird Stuff Going On.

Ozone 10 Advanced shows up in my iLok manager and Izotope Product Portal. I install it from the Portal (it says it's installed) and it's not in the Izotope Start Menu. Is there no longer a Standalone app?

Just saw @balinas post with the same observation.

Edited by Bapu

12 minutes ago, kevin H said:

Ozone 10 advanced showed up on my account but still waiting on rx10 advanced as they only updated me to standard like others.

I emailed support last week and they just updated me yesterday.  I'm sure they're very busy fixing this little snafu for all of the users. But they'll do it!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Bapu said:

I install it from the Portal (it says it's installed) and it's not in the Izotope Start Menu. Is there no longer a Standalone app?

Same here on a Mac!

Edited by smde

1 hour ago, Bapu said:

Ozone 10 Advanced shows up in my iLok manager and Izotope Product Portal. I install it from the Portal (it says it's installed) and it's not in the Izotope Start Menu. Is there no longer a Standalone app?

nope - the standalone app is gone... officially (and unfortunately) 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 3