Ozone 10 Has Arrived

Heath Row

image.thumb.png.dfb9fb76656b56ce22e14a3f9887fd9c.png

Limited Time Launch Offer

NEW! OZONE 10 HAS ARRIVED

Master any musical terrain with the industry’s most advanced, intelligent, and accessible mastering suite.

Achieving a professional master has never been faster or more personalized than with Ozone 10.
Balance with the new Stabilizer Module, add punch with the new Impact Module,
and match the sound of your favorite chart-topping hits with the new Master Assistant.
Deliver superior sounding releases with Ozone 10.

Ozone 10 Advanced features

Master Assistant [IMPROVED]
Impact Module [NEW]
Stabilizer Module [NEW]
Recover Sides in the Imager Module [NEW]
Magnify Soft Clip in Maximizer Module [NEW]
Apple M1 Silicon Support

https://www.izotope.com/en/shop/ozone-10-advanced.html

Edited by heath row
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

I am being quoted $149 upgrade from Ozone 9 Advanced to Ozone 10 Advanced on the Ozone website.

$149 from Audio Deluxe and £140 from Thomann so it does not look like there is a significant advantage using a reseller.

Edit: -  £141 from Plugin Boutique with about £9 back in virtual Cash / Tokens is probably the best bet for me as I already have some of their Virtual cash.  Still not sure if I am going to jump yet though.

Edited by Vernon Barnes

1 hour ago, Vernon Barnes said:

I am being quoted $149 upgrade from Ozone 9 Advanced to Ozone 10 Advanced on the Ozone website.

$149 from Audio Deluxe and £140 from Thomann so it does not look like there is a significant advantage using a reseller.

Edit: -  £141 from Plugin Boutique with about £9 back in virtual Cash / Tokens is probably the best bet for me as I already have some of their Virtual cash.  Still not sure if I am going to jump yet though.

I suspect it be cheaper at Audiodeluxe (for UK people) although it's not listed as yet.......I'm sure it won't be long.