Presonus Trolls On Instagram

Royal Yaksman

I saw a lot of images coming up like that on Facebook yesterday. It seems they were having some system wide issues.

Those tags are used as placeholders in case the actual image fails to load. I'm guessing that those tags are system generated by AI based on the content and context they were placed in.

There was a major Cloudflare outage that is being talked about in the dark web as a retaliation cyber attack due to a submarine encounter in the Artic ocean where, reportedly, a US sub was sunk by a Russian sub that was heavily damaged.  This is the real reason VP Pence was rerouted back to Washington and Putin had to cancel a scheduled appearance to return back to his capital.  The Russian media is spinning the sub casualties (14 so far including several with the rank of Captain including a few with the "Hero of Russia" medal - their highest honor).  SOMETHING weird is going on!  I saw an image yesterday of Alaska with dozens of contrails headed north that were supposedly military aircraft rushing to the scene.  But you heard all about this on the news, right?  No?

• Confused 1

On 7/4/2019 at 7:48 PM, craigb said:

There was a major Cloudflare outage that is being talked about in the dark web as a retaliation cyber attack due to a submarine encounter in the Artic ocean where, reportedly, a US sub was sunk by a Russian sub that was heavily damaged.

I'm not usually a hawk, but in this case, I would rather that they had escalated straight to the computer outage and skipped the   preliminary skirmishes with the submarine people killing each other.