Plugin Alliance: Party Like It's 1999 - 90 Plugins For $19.99 Each

pseudopop

5 hours ago, Grem said:

What did they do? I must have missed something.

Something to do with their actions towards people from a certain Waring country I believe.

I ain't Rushin'  to get this thread shut down.

Might need you crane to lift it back up again.

Edited by heath row
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Exact guyz , thread could be loked for promoting tolerance , love , respect and condamning blind hate , discrimination and illegal behaviour .

If brands done that each time a certain country invaded illegaly a country , i think most of people around here couldn't buy any plugin since 30 years .... 

Back to Ot , crisis makes people think twice and it's a good thing , before buying anything "non necessary" , i feel those non stop agressive prices are a sign of staganation of sales if not decrease ...

Seems like some brands don't understand it's not a question of price but of puting something new and impactfull on the table .... some brands really delivers in that aspect ...

Edited by Zo
  • Like 2

On 9/12/2022 at 9:50 PM, Paul Young said:

I think Waves sent me a deal to move up 2 slots on their bundles for $100.

What I have is already overwhelming to buy anymore plugins.   It's real easy to neglect what is included in a DAW. I'm finding that Live Suite you don't really need any. When FL Studio does a new release there's some more plugins added.

I don't even waste time downloading free ones.  

The last one I bought was the recent Arturia effect only because I'm a fanboy.

The market has gotten so huge. 

There is A LOT of useful native stuff in Ableton Suite. I have loads of third party stuff, but when I made the switch, a lot just became obsolete. Well not really because we keep telling ourselves we like choices before we buy our 24th EQ. Just the stock (glue)compressor and EQ alone get used a lot. Not to mention the creative FX that are included. 

The LFO suits my workflow so well. Redux is great, I use the amp more than Guitar Rig or Amplitude (well it's made by Softube , so ok...), reverb and delay are so easy to dial in, drumbus is still awesome, making racks and parallel chains is so easy, sampler and drumrack are my weapons of choice, the numorous MIDI probability and modulation options are overwhelming, external instrument just works, analog is a great synth, Max4Life is just an endless playground with SO much useful stuff (and a lot of it is free).

My 'only' wish is that they would add more send/return tracks. Sometimes I reach the limit of 12. Just make it 24 and I'm good.

10 hours ago, Nick Blanc said:

There is A LOT of useful native stuff in Ableton Suite. I have loads of third party stuff, but when I made the switch, a lot just became obsolete. Well not really because we keep telling ourselves we like choices before we buy our 24th EQ. Just the stock (glue)compressor and EQ alone get used a lot. Not to mention the creative FX that are included. 

The LFO suits my workflow so well. Redux is great, I use the amp more than Guitar Rig or Amplitude (well it's made by Softube , so ok...), reverb and delay are so easy to dial in, drumbus is still awesome, making racks and parallel chains is so easy, sampler and drumrack are my weapons of choice, the numorous MIDI probability and modulation options are overwhelming, external instrument just works, analog is a great synth, Max4Life is just an endless playground with SO much useful stuff (and a lot of it is free).

My 'only' wish is that they would add more send/return tracks. Sometimes I reach the limit of 12. Just make it 24 and I'm good.

Yep you point out solething important : how great built in plugin became .... from live to cubase , solid stuff around ... back then we could mix with sonar built in stuff and get pro results (sonitus , prochannel ect ...)

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Zo said:

Yep you point out solething important : how great built in plugin became .... from live to cubase , solid stuff around ... back then we could mix with sonar built in stuff and get pro results (sonitus , prochannel ect ...)

Indeed, a while back I was a bit of a snob I think. I wanted to have the third party stuff, because it had to be better right? Well no. It may be better in a certain particular situation, sure. But I find myself grabbing the stock stuff more and more. And with Suite, I'm sure I haven't even scratched the surface.

Not to mention the sound libraries that are included (+70GB). Even Spitfire stuff.

3 hours ago, Nick Blanc said:

Indeed, a while back I was a bit of a snob I think. I wanted to have the third party stuff, because it had to be better right? Well no. It may be better in a certain particular situation, sure. But I find myself grabbing the stock stuff more and more. And with Suite, I'm sure I haven't even scratched the surface.

Not to mention the sound libraries that are included (+70GB). Even Spitfire stuff.

There's AAS stuff in there too!

4 hours ago, Nick Blanc said:

Quite a lot yes. Corpus, which is similar to Objeq Delay. Analog is built by AAS and is an absolutely great synth. As is Tension. And Electric. Which is...an electric piano. And I've never used it.

Analog is based on Ultra Analog, Tension is based on String Studio, Electric is based on Lounge Lizard. Plus there is also Collision, which is based on Chromaphone.

• Great Idea 1