Plugin Alliance: Party Like It's 1999 - 90 Plugins For $19.99 Each

pseudopop

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products.html

We're gonna party like it's 1999. For a limited time you can get 90 of our top plugins for only $19.99 each. No voucher code needed!

Offers in this promotion are fixed price offers, no dynamic discounts will be applied. Dynamic discounts apply to additional plugins you buy though.

This offer expires at 11:59 pm PST on September 16, 2022

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wallace Ng said:

Unfiltered Audio's TRIAD and bx_crispytuner are both at 19.99.
Correct me if I'm wrong but that seems the lowest price that they have been (excluding using vouchers).

Triad is a bit of a beast. Well worth it for that price. I don't have experience with Crispy Tuner, but compared to the alternatives, that doesn't sound like a bad price either.

So they reacted to the bad reception of the new voucher limits by making vouchers entirely useless and in turn making sales worthless as well. I'm conditioned to pay a maximum of $15 for a PA plugin and around $30 for the newest stuff  only.

Needless to say, I haven't bought a PA plugin in months, whereas it used to be like 2-3 a month on average. I imagine the same is true for quite a lot of people.

They really shot themselves in the foot with all of these attempts. And Dirk being all "trust us, it's going to be amazing!!!" on Facebook just comes off as laughable.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Jan Schmitz said:

Needless to say, I haven't bought a PA plugin in months, whereas it used to be like 2-3 a month on average. I imagine the same is true for quite a lot of people.

Yeah times have definitely changed. I hardly pay attention to their sales any more. I do wonder if they'll keep it up, or eventually start having proper sales like they used to which will make people flock back and buy heaps again.

But the alternative is they just keep crap sales and try (unsuccessfully at least in my case) to get everyone on subs.

I was there for the good days though and have most of what I wanted so I'll just be buying from some of the other great Devs I haven't bought much from yet.

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, MusicMan said:

I'll just be buying from some of the other great Devs I haven't bought much from yet.

Yep.

Now let me come clean and say that the plugins I got from PA are really great stuff. Just because I ain't buying from them doesn't mean they have bad stuff. Far from it.

They just ain't serving anything I want. That's what has changed.

• Like 4

I haven't bought much in the last few months, but I still think some of the sales they had were outstanding for those just getting in and had some basic vouchers.

Ask yourself if you would have jumped on some of these deals 2 years ago before you went on the pandemic sales buying sprees?  

1)  The economy changed

2)  The amount of plugins we have changed

3)  The Plugin market changed

As for the $15 plugins, they recently offered Black Box MS and Mastering A at this price point.  But I'm guessing most of us already bought them for more than that previously, thus we say "who cares"

I had gathered the majority of PA’s items over the various years and sales.  Hadn’t picked up anything new for a while until a couple months ago when I grabbed their three AMEK products.  Outside of the AMEK items I was in PA burn-out mode like many of the comments above - even though there are some very good items I already have.

The AMEK products I recently picked up are great.  I’ve used them on my last couple songs and they are keepers for regular use.  Kind of “wow!”

My input - if you don’t have the AMEK items yet go look into them.

Edited by lawajava
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Once more, the meh sale (for me).

I own 130 of their producst (and a few EXT_'s to boot). Of the 90 on sale, I own all but a few and of those few I own the UAD version. There are also 16 of which I do not care to own. 

Needlepoint is not in this sale.

My plan is to get Needlepoint next month (under 4EVER29).

Edited by Bapu

2 hours ago, PhonoBrainer said:

Anyone mess around with BassMint?

Yep. Love it. Much more versatile than many low end plugins like Waves Submarine, Subsynth, Bassador, etc. In my opinion anyway. Although they all have their uses...BassMint just has a few more features that are great for fx work. Although it doesn't replace Submarine for me, as Submarine does some exceptionally cool stuff in the 20hz range.

Edited by Carl Ewing
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Brian Walton said:

I haven't bought much in the last few months, but I still think some of the sales they had were outstanding for those just getting in and had some basic vouchers.

Ask yourself if you would have jumped on some of these deals 2 years ago before you went on the pandemic sales buying sprees?  

1)  The economy changed

2)  The amount of plugins we have changed

3)  The Plugin market changed

As for the $15 plugins, they recently offered Black Box MS and Mastering A at this price point.  But I'm guessing most of us already bought them for more than that previously, thus we say "who cares"

I think Waves sent me a deal to move up 2 slots on their bundles for $100.

What I have is already overwhelming to buy anymore plugins.   It's real easy to neglect what is included in a DAW. I'm finding that Live Suite you don't really need any. When FL Studio does a new release there's some more plugins added.

I don't even waste time downloading free ones.  

The last one I bought was the recent Arturia effect only because I'm a fanboy.

The market has gotten so huge. 

• Like 1