I Gave You Everything

whoisp

Number one 👍's 👍's on writing, production, video editing, social commentary; et cetera.

But let us not forget that "the times create the man woman, the man woman does not create the times".
('bout as far as I should go given the TOS here on the forum. Please, lets not go down that path...)

t

And a quick note, the link seems to be jumping to the 6 second mark.
There's that little "box" you can ✔️ when you "share" to make the link hit a "mark"; maybe you checked it.

I don't think I've asked before, should I refer to you as p?
As in who is p? or
whoisp?
Serious question, not trying to be flippant or funny

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, DeeringAmps said:

Number one 👍's 👍's on writing, production, video editing, social commentary; et cetera.

But let us not forget that "the times create the man woman, the man woman does not create the times".
('bout as far as I should go given the TOS here on the forum. Please, lets not go down that path...)

t

And a quick note, the link seems to be jumping to the 6 second mark.
There's that little "box" you can ✔️ when you "share" to make the link hit a "mark"; maybe you checked it.

I don't think I've asked before, should I refer to you as p?
As in who is p? or
whoisp?
Serious question, not trying to be flippant or funny

Yes i have had that bizarre jumping at times.  I think its also cache setting on our phone or PC at times. I tested on phone and seems aright now, maybe a gremlin in the system.

Glad you liked it, was challenging doing the scream metal voice, couldn't sing for two days after that lol I am happy with my mix, drums  and master is bit better on this one.  Payed with a few free compressors and saturation ive been testing.  Some great free plugins out there. 

Everyone calls me P lol 

Who is P is a long story for another day.... 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bajan Blue said:

Hi P

got the 6 second thingy as well.

like the video and the track - that break at 1.55 is good - effective

Cool stuff

Nigel

I think i sorted the 6sec thing out, was a short song for me, sample and drum experiment. I actually didn't like the break but didn't want to waste anymore time on the song haha 

On 9/13/2022 at 3:18 PM, freddy j said:

A very impressive production indeed!  Well put together, entertaining, creative, and technically/musically impressive.  Very cool!

Thanx Freddie, song's i like nobody likes, songs a bang together people like, always the way lol  

On 9/14/2022 at 12:04 AM, Lynn Wilson said:

Just terrific!  You have a way of writing the most mesmerizing music.  I have to dive back in!

thank you so much for the complement, i still will try harder on next track but maybe a little break as im training someone to use cakewalk from the beginning who knows nothing at all, its actually fun. We haev progressed on to stage gaining  now from recoding levels and audio haha  

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/27/2022 at 2:39 PM, Old Joad said:

Very cool, all of the above☝🏼️I love the way you integrate your logo into your videos✌🏼️

Thank you, i try and get my logo in there, gives me something to aim for haha