Audiothing Merges Valve Filter and Exciter into Valves

cclarry

Valves

We have updated and merged Valve Filter and Valve Exciter into a new plugin: Valves.
Valves is free for previous Valve Filter/Valve Exciter owners.

Specifications

Tube Overdrive (up to 16x Oversample)

8 cabinets with Bass and Treble EQ

State Variable Filter: LP, HP, BP, and Notch (2 or 4-pole)

VST, VST3, AU, AAX (64-bit only)

GET VALVES

Please note: this plugin is 64bit only!

• Thanks 1

I liked what I heard on the demo's and video.....sadly, I don't have anything from 

18 hours ago, Monomox said:

Makes sense. I got them for free thanks to the amazing plugin collective 

Did you get Valves from the Focusrite plugin collection? I only had licenses for Deleight and Distortion 1. 

I also just registered with Audiority today, so maybe it's free to all the established accounts....idk? 

It sounded pretty good on the video.....how to get it now (preferably  for free) is the question.

7 hours ago, Mesh said:

I liked what I heard on the demo's and video.....sadly, I don't have anything from 

Did you get Valves from the Focusrite plugin collection? I only had licenses for Deleight and Distortion 1. 

I also just registered with Audiority today, so maybe it's free to all the established accounts....idk? 

Yep, focusrite.

7 hours ago, Mesh said:

It sounded pretty good on the video.....how to get it now (preferably  for free) is the question.

It's a nice plugin for when you want to make things sizzle without moving too many knobs.

21 hours ago, Mesh said:

"valves" is audiothing not audiority ?

• Great Idea 1

2 minutes ago, simon said:

"valves" is audiothing not audiority ?

This seems to be the issue for me.....suffering from dyslexia and brain malfunction. This is where I say DOH! 😮  

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Monomox said:

Has someone upgraded yet? Does installation automatically replace the two older versions? That would be nice 

Not really possible.  VST design doesn't really cover this (changing one plugin to a whole new one), so it would break projects/etc.  The best they could have done is reuse the VST id for one of the two plugins and make the new one read the old data format.  But even that's kind of iffy.  It's a whole new plugin and the old ones stay.

• Like 1

It crashes Cubase looking over presets.  Reported in support.

Edit: I am delighted with Audiothing support. They answered me in an hour and sent a link to the new version. 

Edited by Marat