Mix and Mastering Engineer Needed

Ewoof

Hi,

Please I am going to release an 5 track EP in December. I generally mix for others but I feel like I have a bias when mixing my own music. I am wondering whether there are any professional mixing and mastering engineers in the forum. I am willing to pay and I hope to get a long term relationship with that engineer or engineers after this session. If interested please also send a link to any mixing or mastering works you have done. 

Thank you

• Like 1

Hey Ewoof, 

If you're willing to pay, you'd probably be better off checking out the engineers at soundbetter . com.  There are literally mixers from all over the globe, and ranging from different experience levels and price points.  It lets you filter out by genre, experience, price etc, so you can really narrow it down to what your looking for.  After that, you can do research on people you've liked on google if you want to hear more of their stuff.  I personally think it's a good service, but you'll have to try it and see if it fits what you're looking for.   Good luck.

• Like 2