Feelings you hide in your Heart

Bajan Blue

On 9/10/2022 at 4:49 PM, Old Joad said:

I'm allergic to tear gas but I love that line, the song has a Depeche Mode vibe in a very cool way🤩 and the way the bass is bouncing around is killer.

As usual vocals are great✌🏼️

Hi - thanks for those great comments - I think we all should be allergic to Tear Gas 🤪 - really appreciate your time to watch and make a comment

Cheers

Nigel

1 hour ago, DeeringAmps said:

PayPal is working; just sayin'.

Support your local Forum Artists!

t

that is all.......

Hi tom

thanks for this - just to fully explain we have tried to cut out the middleman - we have set our own store up on our own website - this is better for us and better for anyone who would like to get something, as the costs are dramatically lower!!!

And after some real hassles, we now have PayPal!!!!

We had to prove we were not Pablo Escobar or Osma Bin Laden but we got there in the end - - OK my Great Great Great Granny had to go and sign in blood as a guarantor, but apart from that it was a lovely smooth and unstressful application process🥵

https://devinelie.com/store/

Thanks for the support

Nigel

• Great Idea 1

Hi Nigel,

I read the words to this song before I listened to how they were presented. While the work is up to an impeccable standard and the song is catchy, I was disappointed in the finished approach as, in my opinion, it was to up tempo for such meaningful lyrics ( damned good BTW ), your new vocalist has a relaxed almost soft way of singing  and I must admit I'm a bit jealous ... just a bit ..but I really like his sound.

Your production is always second to none ..this is no different and it's not I didn't enjoy this work ... more that I felt it could have been ...lets say, more soulful  

Thankyou for letting this pleb his view  

Always a BIG fan

Steve

On 9/11/2022 at 4:23 PM, mark skinner said:

Bajan , Excellent ! I absolutely Love the new sound. I hope Grant works out well , he has a fantastic voice and nice delivery.  I believe you've gotten the right combination of players to produce the sound I've been missing for awhile ..          I I Really enjoyed the performance and the video.     mark

Hi Mark - thanks for this - this album took a while to complete with the change of vocalists, but I am really pleased you liked the new sound

Cheers

Nigel

Hey Nigel!  Another perfect song, video, performance, and production.  Certainly it maintains your high standards and quality.  Yes, your sound has changed a bit and this song seems to have a strong commercial pop appeal. 

Best of luck on the new album and new website!!

On 9/12/2022 at 12:11 AM, noynekker said:

Nigel . . . sounds excellent, evolved, look forward to hearing more of the new "album" . . . your new sound is less thick, less guitar effects, and the vocals are very well sung, and the melody really stands out on this track . . . hey, you're in the video too ! Now that's different.

ha ha - yes in the video!!!! Glad you liked the track - really appreciate the very kind comments

Cheers

Nigel

On 9/13/2022 at 7:08 PM, Lynn Wilson said:

Nigel, I love the new sound and vocalist!  You raise the bar very high, but something to aspire to.

Hi Lynn - great to hear from you and so glad you liked the new sound - always a worry when you change vocalists but this seems to have worked out OK

Keep well

Nigel

• Like 1

On 9/9/2022 at 2:40 PM, Bajan Blue said:

Hi

We have just launched our new album, Indelible Stain and the first track, Feelings you hide in your Heart is out today.

We have a new vocalist, Grant and as I think you can hear our sound has changed.

If you’d like to read the lyrics, you can use this link.

https://devinelie.com/indelible-stain/feelings-you-hide-in-your-heart/

And the whole album is available on Spotify

https://open.spotify.com/album/43IS1UScScZbhzNrfVaB8a

We’ve update our website as well – we’ve got our own store now where you can get music and merchandise!!

https://devinelie.com/

Hope you enjoy the video

Good song, and the video too. Very professional.

Congratulations!

Edited by Nio Sebez