Kontakt Wont' Load Mystery Library

HappyRon Hill

I got a bad virus that screwed up my system a while back and I thought I'd recovered everything but when I load an old cakewalk file I get this error message in Kontakt 

"Loading Instruments Has Failed As Their Libraries Are Not Installed On This Computer" 

My Kontakt directory seems a bit mangled still by the virus.  Kontakt loads up fine and doesn't show any problems except when I try to load in this one project.  I

Is there some way to find out which library/instrument it is trying to load.  I presume cakewalk has this information somewhere in the .cwp file as it would have to to load the instrument.

Thanks for any help! 

Edited by HappyRon Hill

I would love for there to be a way to find out what patches / presets / libraries are used by plugins in Cakewalk.  Seems whenever I migrate to a new computer, there are always some Cakewalk files that have something that fails to load.  I have finally wised up and started adding the name of the preset used to each track's notes, but I probably have 50 old projects that I'd like to pick up again that have a "missing" preset.