Feeling the Love for NoiseAsh - Vocal Finalizer

Hello Group--

I thought I had seen someone else post on the Vocal Finalizer plug-in, but my search didn't return any results...

There was an ad on Instagram, and the fact that it was only $30 US, caught my eye. I read up on the reviews in Gear Sluts, and watched the vids and tested the demo with a track I'm working on right now, and I liked it, so I bought it. (I don't think the demo has any of the presets, but I could be wrong).

Anyway, check it out--it's been $30 for a while even though they say it's on sale. Nice interface too-IMO. It's a spacial enhancer, compressor/limiter, HPF mushed into one tool.

Edited by razor7music
  • Thanks 1

• 7 months later...

I decided to take a punt at £25, plus the blurb boasted a "14 day money back" guarantee. Tried it and didn't really like it. Very limited preset repertoire and it seemed to introduce distortion unless I started fiddling with knobs (as it were). It didn't do anything I couldn't do by daisy-chaining other plug-ins.

This is where reading their T&Cs would have paid off, since they only refund if there's a defect with the product, so what appeared to be a foolproof and risk-free purchase turned out to be anything but.

Read those T&Cs folks and keep your $30 in your pocket if you're in any doubt at all.

• Thanks 1