Elapsed Time not accurate

Andres Medina

I can reproduce that selecting between the markers reports the wrong selection length by up to several seconds for a 30-second clip with matching markers locked to SMPTE when random tempo changes are added. But selecting the clip continues to report the correct time. And export was actually the correct 30-second length even  when selection was made between the markers and the time was mis-reported at 26:26.

6 hours ago, David Baay said:

I can reproduce that selecting between the markers reports the wrong selection length by up to several seconds for a 30-second clip with matching markers locked to SMPTE when random tempo changes are added. But selecting the clip continues to report the correct time. And export was actually the correct 30-second length even  when selection was made between the markers and the time was mis-reported at 26:26.

Thanks David. Very helpful!

May be this is a bug then.

I use the displayed elapsed time for checking the lengths of a project or parts of a project, so I must be careful, as the reported time is not accurate when selecting between markers, or by selecting Sections.