IZOTOPE EVERYTHING BUNDLE CROSSGRADE FROM RX POST PRODUCTION SUITE 6 ($149 @ BestService!)

MusicMan

I was looking at this even though I just purchased everything bundle recently as the new everything bundle includes RX 10 advanced.  So was wondering what if I bought everything bundle again hahah.  But upgrade to RX10 advanced is $149 and no additional benefit to double purchase everything.    

6 minutes ago, kevin H said:

I was looking at this even though I just purchased everything bundle recently as the new everything bundle includes RX 10 advanced.  So was wondering what if I bought everything bundle again hahah.  But upgrade to RX10 advanced is $149 and no additional benefit to double purchase everything.    

That depends Kevin. If it's like last time they're individual codes, so you might be able to sell, or swap the things you already have and end up with RX10 free 🙂

• Great Idea 1

This upgrade from RX 6 Post Production Suite from Best Service comes as a handful of licenses (after you jump through this bizarre extra hoop).  But it's not exactly individual licenses.  Here's what I got:

• Stutter Edit 2
  • (serial) Brainworx - Creative Mixing Set
  • (serial) Melodyne Essential
  • Trash 2 w/Expansion Packs
  • Iris 2
  • (serial) Music Production Suite 5 UE
  • (serial) RX Post Production Suite 7
  • BreakTweaker Expanded
  • (serial) Status 3D and Symphony 3D

The two big ones (PPS 7 and MPS 5) are single serials and register everything included.  So you might be able to peel off Stutter Edit/Trash/IrisBreakTweaker  but not parts from any of the big bundles.

For the price it wasn't too bad.  RX Advanced has always been good, not sure what's new though.  The other bits I almost had all of already.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Matthew Sorrels said:

This upgrade from RX 6 Post Production Suite from Best Service comes as a handful of licenses (after you jump through this bizarre extra hoop).  But it's not exactly individual licenses

At least it saves re-registering some of them again. Trash 2, Iris 2, Melodyne which I picked up another copy the day day from Steinberg.

"Extra hoops" as in having to register them all separately and different download install methods, or extra steps when buying?

15 hours ago, kevin H said:

Ozone 10 is coming on Sept 13.  I think I’ll wait to see if it’s included in the everything bundle. Otherwise will be back here again trying to buy a third everything bundle haha 

You do qualify for it free already I believe due to the grace period, but sometimes it is easier to just get it directly.

1 hour ago, MusicMan said:

At least it saves re-registering some of them again. Trash 2, Iris 2, Melodyne which I picked up another copy the day day from Steinberg.

"Extra hoops" as in having to register them all separately and different download install methods, or extra steps when buying?

They make you register at another site https://getmylicense.ca/bundle/register/  who then sends you an email with another link that you then use the serial number Best gives you.  Which then gives you the actual serial numbers (9 of them) for use at iZotope/etc.  Here are the instructions:

Thank you for purchasing a software bundle at Best Service

1. The licenses are provided directly by the distribution platform (Xchangemarket) of the supplier
2. Please visit https://getmylicense.ca/bundle/register/ to get your licenses for the bundle
components
3. At first you have to enter a valid email address where the personal registration link will be sent
4. Follow the individual (one time) link in your email to redeem the license key (serial number) we
provided in our email, invoice, or user-account
5. Now you will get the license codes (a copy by email as well) for each single bundle product and
a link to each registration/installation/download instruction

Your Best Service team

In case of a technical or activation problems, please contact the suppliers support,
or feel free to contact support@bestservice.de for general questions about your purchase

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Matthew Sorrels said:

They make you register at another site https://getmylicense.ca/bundle/register/  who then sends you an email with another link that you then use the serial number Best gives you.  Which then gives you the actual serial numbers (9 of them) for use at iZotope/etc.  Here are the instructions:

That really is quite an unusual process! I guess it's not really too bad though, it's just not common, or what I would expect. Thanks for sharing the info.

Edited by MusicMan

On 9/7/2022 at 7:24 PM, kevin H said:

I contacted support and they gave me RX Advanced 10 for the Everything bundle. Otherwise, I had received Standard version.

• Like 3