Komplete 14 Pre-order (early access?)

kevin H

Probably info was posted prematurely.

komplete 14 pre order is on sale at sweetwater.

Includes Kontakt 7, Ozone 10, and some Brainworx plugins.

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/Komp14R--native-instruments-komplete-14-standard-software-production-suite

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/Komp14UupKR--native-instruments-komplete-14-ultimate-software-production-suite-upgrade-from-komplete-standard-8-14

Ultimate offering incase they take it down for jumping the announcement.

Included Products:

Platforms

Komplete Kontrol Software

Reaktor 6

Kontakt 7

Cinematic

Action Strikes

Action Strings 2

Ashlight

Damage

Emotive Strings

Kinetic Metal

Kinetic Toys

Mallet Flux

Mysteria

Pharlight

Piano Color

Rise & Hit

Sequis

Straylight

Thrill

Synthesizers

FM8

Form

Kontour

Massive

Massive X

Monark

Oberhausen

Playbox

Razor

Reaktor Prism

Reaktor Spark

Retro Machines Mk2

Rounds

Skanner XT

Super 8

TRK-01

Creative samplers

Battery 4

Flesh

Polyplex

Play series

40s Very Own Drums

40s Very Own Keys

Analog Dreams

Butch Vig Drums

Cloud Supply

Deft Lines

Empire Breaks

Ethereal Earth

Glaze

Hybrid Keys

Ignition Keys

Lo-Fi Glow

Melted Vibes

Modular Icons

Soul Sessions

Drums and percussion

Abbey Road 50s Drummer

Abbey Road 60s Drummer

Abbey Road 70s Drummer

Abbey Road 80s Drummer

Abbey Road Modern Drummer

Abbey Road Vintage Drummer

Drumlab

Studio Drummer

Spotlight series

Balinese Gamelan

Cuba

East Asia

India

Middle East

West Africa

Acoustic pianos

Alicia’s Keys

Noire

The Gentleman

The Giant

The Grandeur

The Maverick

Una Corda

Electric pianos and organs

George Duke Soul Treasures

Scarbee A-200

Scarbee Clavinet/Pianet

Scarbee Mark I

Vintage Organs

Guitar and bass

Electric Mint

Electric Sunburst Deluxe

Electric Vintage

Picked Acoustic

Picked Nylon

Prime Bass

Scarbee Jay Bass

Scarbee MM-Bass

Scarbee MM-Bass Amped

Scarbee Pre-Bass

Scarbee Pre-Bass Amped

Scarbee Rickenbacker Bass

Strummed Acoustic

Strummed Acoustic 2

Contemporary strings and horns

Session Strings Pro 2

Session Horns Pro

Classical instruments

Brass Ensemble

Brass Solo

Percussion

Stradivari Violin

String Ensemble

Woodwind Ensemble

Woodwind Solo

Creative effects

Bite

Choral

Crispy Tuner

Dirt

Driver

Flair

Freak

Guitar Rig 6 Pro

LO-FI-AF

Molekular

Phasis

The Finger

The Mouth

Studio effects

Console N

Enhanced EQ

Limiter True Peak

Passive EQ

Raum

RC 24

RC 48

Replika XT

Solid Bus Comp

Solid Dynamics

Solid EQ

Supercharger GT

Transient Master

Vari Comp

VC 160

VC 2A

VC 76

Mastering effects

Ozone 10 Standard, from iZotope

Edited by kevin H
  • Like 5

The big news for me is Kontakt 7.  If it is like previous reports, that will be an awesome step forward. 

Also, adding stuff from Plugin alliance and iZotope suggests the beginning of a new direction for the series.

Otherwise it is the same as 2016, 2018, and 2020.   A September announcement in an even-numbered year and the largest version (now CE) would include every previous official NI release since the previous version. Komplete 14 includes Ignition Keys, which just came out a few days ago.

I think I called it pretty well here

https://vi-control.net/community/threads/is-komplete-14-due-soon-if-so-what-will-be-the-new-libraries.129042/

Edited by Reid Rosefelt
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I’m pretty happy with what I've got. As I’m not going to buy mostly the same libraries over and over again, I’ll be waiting a fair number of releases before I’m even going to consider an upgrade. NI wants me to pay €499 for an upgrade from K12U CE to K14U CE, which to me is pretty ridiculous; Brainworx stuff I don't really care for and when it's time for me to upgrade my MPS 3.1 I'll turn to iZotope directly.

• Like 2

I am on Komplete 13 Standard. Kontakt 7 is pretty much the only compelling thing for me. There are few extra instruments but mostly the Play series, nothing is grabbing my attention.

I am on Ozone 9 Advanced so I will probably want to upgrade to 10 Advanced so I am not sure getting standard here would help me.

It's an expensive upgrade if Kontakt is the only thing I really want.  Probably going to sit it out and wait for a better deal.

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 1

probably skipping at least at launch, but congratulations to NI.

big fan of this being a normal perpetual release and not launched alongside, or replaced by, a subscription.

The inclusion of Ozone and some good PA stuff could be useful, but likely users especially at the ultimate tier are already invested with PA and Izotope directly?

Nothing new regarding native Apple M1/M2 compatibility? I'm surprised some of the biggest players here don't have their product lines updated to native yet. I understand it can be a lot of work especially if there are legacy libraries or assembly code, but Apple set a clock for two years back in June 2020... notably Kontakt 6 did move already and that's probably the important one for most users.

Edited by mister_tea

14 minutes ago, mister_tea said:

Nothing new regarding native Apple M1/M2 compatibility? I'm surprised some of the biggest players here don't have their product lines updated to native yet. I understand it can be a lot of work especially if there are legacy libraries or assembly code, but Apple set a clock for two years back in June 2020... notably Kontakt 6 did move already and that's probably the important one for most users.

I’m glad Kontakt 6 was updated rather than require an upgrade to Kontakt 7.

Guitar Rig 6 has also updated to be M1 Native.  However, I’m disappointed there haven’t been any additional amps available since the release of GR6, AFAIK.

16 minutes ago, ALC said:

Guitar Rig 6 has also updated to be M1 Native.  However, I’m disappointed there haven’t been any additional amps available since the release of GR6, AFAIK.

yes - they were promising all kinds of updates and additions when GR6 was released.  The devs were posting on GS with lots of ideas....never happened

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Meh 1

For me it is the same as others said. I have Komplete 13 and I am happy with that huge stuff. As I am interested in real instruments this is a really poor release (disappointed). The only new product that's interesting to me is Electric Mint and that's not worth 200 bucks! I had expected some more of their old Softube FX included, but that's also not the case. The PA and iZotope products are not new for me, too! And what I really don't need are additional Play Series products, I have enough of them and almost never use them, because most of their sounds are poor IMO (also compared to their real synths).

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, marled said:

For me it is the same as others said. I have Komplete 13 and I am happy with that huge stuff. As I am interested in real instruments this is a really poor release (disappointed). The only new product that's interesting to me is Electric Mint and that's not worth 200 bucks! I had expected some more of their old Softube FX included, but that's also not the case. The PA and iZotope products are not new for me, too! And what I really don't need are additional Play Series products, I have enough of them and almost never use them, because most of their sounds are poor IMO (also compared to their real synths).

Agreed.

• Like 2

I use the standard edition of KOMPLETE 13 and every project I do heavily uses KONTAKT.  But there's no compelling new sample libraries or synths in KOMPLETE 14 for me. The only reason I'd do the upgrade would be if KONTAKT developers I buy from require KONTAKT 7 for their libraries.