RX 10 is here

Heath Row

41 minutes ago, burtles101 said:

It was the first email that I received from them earlier this morning. Here's a link to the online version of what was in the email.

http://m.news.izotope.com/rest/head/mirrorPage/@LHoILiLWEpyRjoXgqb__wJtdkiKxQ0F9PJqgjvB8DTlpPr2IxV43MU0BX8BnBqyV_-4-pviVUZvm2PZ7A6gidXpdnPbTXaFYzPtw8NwFz5gzjIKX.html?deliveryName=2022.09.07RX10andOzone10LaunchRXLaunch_Fulfillment_EMAIL

However, I just received another email from them this afternoon, and the small print now says this ,"*If you bought iZotope Everything Bundle from June 1 to August 3, 2022, you will receive a FREE upgrade to RX 10 Standard as part of your license for Music Production Suite 5 Universal Edition."

Here's the link for that one.

http://m.news.izotope.com/rest/head/mirrorPage/@ojdn2KskHvNm0BnHk6fHb_UJvl90RYAIhxuLeBucsf1aMh9l2FFPtP48i-V3fcEUDknlfCQbZ8dCIzLzePsRXyvsiEsuAVJuJf5-8Hp1VqxMxDa0.html?deliveryName=2022.09.07RX10andOzone10LaunchRXLaunch_FulfillmentEBRedo_EMAIL

This is such a trash move on their part. They should have stated this upfront, unless they did and I missed it somehow.

I suppose they mean people who bought RX9 Advanced on its own, not within a bundle. And yes, that would be pretty trashy, everything bundle should mean everything.

Well, I hope support will do the good thing..

8 minutes ago, AndyB01 said:

Upgraded from 8 standard to 10 standard - what do folks do with the old version, uninstall it or keep both?

Andy

If you have any projects that use the old version, you can keep the plugin installed so you can reload old projects.  If you don't ever need to use the old version, then you can uninstall.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ALC said:

If you have any projects that use the old version, you can keep the plugin installed so you can reload old projects.  If you don't ever need to use the old version, then you can uninstall.

what's a bit annoying about that is that most of the plugins haven't actually been updated...they've just changed names.  This means I've got RX6/RX7/RX8/RX9/RX10 version of exactly the same plugin installed.

I think Izotope rename them on each release so when you install it looks like you have loads of NEW plugins....I think only a couple have changed in RX10 advanced.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, simon said:

just to report - Izotope customer service were as excellent as ever and sorted out the standard/advance issue

👏

Oh good news,  you got the advanced upgrade without any question? I’ll email them too