Plugin Alliance Mega Bundles - Why you should subscribe

jesse g

This is a testimony from a former Avid user who spent over 30 years using Avid Products.  Now, he endorses Plugin Alliance and other plugin companies over Avid. He discusses why you should subscribe to Plugin Alliance Bundles.   By the way, he doesn't get sponsored by Plugin Alliance for what he says.

11 minutes ago, Bapu said:

Because you already gave them hundreds of dollars/pounds/gilders/dineros/yens?

Nope. 

Luckily I had never bought anything from them before they did what they did* and there's no way I would now.

* Hard to explain without incurring the almighty wrath of our sponsor's agents of threadicide..... but it's because of their practice of closing down the accounts of people who paid for their products just because of where they happen to live.

36 minutes ago, paulo said:

Nope. 

Luckily I had never bought anything from them before they did what they did* and there's no way I would now.

* Hard to explain without incurring the almighty wrath of our sponsor's agents of threadicide..... but it's because of their practice of closing down the accounts of people who paid for their products just because of where they happen to live.

Fair ynuff

• Thanks 1