Can’t Save CW Project To BL

Ken Newton

Question

Hello again, Ladies and Gentlemen,

First, I want to thank you all again for your responses to my questions, I hope y’all not snickering up your sleeves to be privy to my inexperience…you’ve been very helpful.

Today’s dilemma: I can’t save, or is export the correct word? a Cakewalk project to BandLab.  I had been able to until last week, so probably I pressed a wrong button or two.  Of course there are dozens of possible settings that need to be checked then change, so I can’t possibly list every single setting, here.  I go through the motions, and get that happy “successful!” message.  Then I click “Preview”, and it doesn’t arrive.  All of the tracks are there, named as I named them, but all of the tracks are empty.  After trying dozens of things dozens of times, I have also gotten the “Mix” track, yet it doesn’t contain the actual mix, it only contains one single track, in this case, the bass track (that’s neither here nor there).  I AM able to export the project as an .mp3 file, and it sounds like the way that I mixed it in its raw state.  I’d love to hear what y’all have to say.  Thanks again! -Ken

6 answers to this question

OK, Sorry have no clue about the app. Out of curiosity I followed the instructions and it did seem to do something and like you said it said I had successfully uploaded a project. But it when I clicked on the Blue Toast that said view On Line I got a page with nothing happening other than wanting me to sign up which is odd because I do believe I am?  I would suggest you keep trying. There is next to zero info abut how to do this and that info certainly got me no where.