RealiTone Slashes All Prices... Permanently!

Reid Rosefelt

Are you tired of sales that apply only to some products? Are you tired of sales that have ending dates? Wouldn't it great if there was a company that lowered prices on all their products? Permanently? You bet it would!

https://realitone.com/

Here at Realitone, we hear you. So we've permanently lowered prices on all products ... by 95 cents!

That's right! So instead of Realivox Blue being $149.95, now it's just $149!
Sunset Strings was $299.95 - but now just $299!
RealiBanjo? Say goodbye to four digits of messiness with $59.95, and say hello to $59!

Now, I know what you're thinking: "But Mike! Sure, this looks cleaner. But how are you going to stay in business with such a drastic drop in income???" I hear you! Heck, I'll probably have to start buying off-brand ramen, instead of the fancy stuff. But when you're as dedicated to your customers as I am, then by golly, these are the sorts of sacrifices you have to make.

But Wait! There's More!

Sure, I take pride in going my own path with this permanent price-slashing thing. But it can be lonely being the leader in the cause of Pricing Justice. So if everyone else is having a Labor Day Sale, then ... well, I want to have one, too.

So with our Realitone Labor Day Sale, we're slashing prices even further! And ... with the extra 95 cents off, that makes these are our lowest sale prices ... EVER! (I'm hoping the people who bought during the last Black Friday sale don't get mad!)

Sunset Strings - Was $299.95.
Now on sale, but not at $199.95. We're talkin' just $199!

Realivox Blue with Wordbuilder - Was $149.95.
So is it on sale for $99.95? Heck no! We're slashin' it to just $99!

Realivox Ladies Lite is on sale for as low as $99!
That's how much we care about you, our valued customers!

Hip Hop Creator and RealiDrums are each half off! Just $99! Amazing!

Fingerpick as low as $79!

RealiBanjo is just $39!

RealiWhistle is just $29!

Acoustic Lite is just $29!

Screaming Trumpet - Featuring Wayne Bergeron is just $99!

Edited by Reid Rosefelt
  • Haha 4

I think I remember Mike Greene doing a Black Friday Sale where he briefly RAISED the prices on all RealiTone libraries.  But you had to move fast-- or the prices would go back down again.

Maybe I dreamed this.  Does anybody remember if this really happened?

Edited by Reid Rosefelt
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

I think I remember Mike Greene doing a Black Friday Sale where he briefly RAISED the prices on all RealiTone libraries.  But you had to move fast-- or the prices would go back down again.

Don't remember that, but I wouldn't put it past him - he's got a unique sense of humour.

Can't remember who it was, but they did do some Halloween promotion - something along the lines of 'Halloween means scary prices' and increased prices (very temporarily).

10 hours ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

Yeah, I remember that, Reid!

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, abacab said:

When you say negative stuff about a vendor here on the forum, you really should back it up with facts! Otherwise it just comes across as sour grapes and venting.

I followed up with my dislike for the owner.  We discuss companies we don't care for on this forum frequently. 

2 hours ago, abacab said:

When you say negative stuff about a vendor here on the forum, you really should back it up with facts! Otherwise it just comes across as sour grapes and venting.

Husker disagrees with how Mike runs another forum.

Let's just leave it at that.