The three unwritten rules of profesional music production

kennywtelejazz

10 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

The Holy Grail of sound logical proven musical production techniques and principles  . These principles when applied do have the power to achieve , convey and embody  a musically sound starting point for accessing the full power of mankind's collective experiences of Music Creation .

That... maybe the most... (add your own perspective here!) I have ever read!! 

LOL!

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

The Holy Grail of sound logical proven musical production techniques and principles  . These principles when applied do have the power to achieve , convey and embody  a musically sound starting point for accessing the full power of mankind's collective experiences of Music Creation . whew . 🤪

1 hour ago, Grem said:

That... maybe the most... (add your own perspective here!) I have ever read!! 

LOL!

Hey ! your a big boy ! I'm glad you can afford a decent pair of waterproof boots ..

You know , I'm not here to report the truth ! I'm here to make sure this place don't turn into a cozy little place where all the tumbleweeds come to be laid to rest  .

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Like 1

On 9/2/2022 at 4:18 AM, Sheens said:

10 years ago my 3000$ TV gave up, just after warrenty, even this Philips could not be repaired....no more Philips products for me.

Then I thought 'let's buy a computer and DAW (Sonar X1) instead of a new TV'.

Never watched TV again and probably not missing lots.

How do you know who's laying pipe with one of The Kardashians if you don't watch TV ?  🤩

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Haha 1

image.png.1aa26362a9e243a988966835fd8b6a47.png

5 hours ago, Pragi said:

A puzzle for Kenny :

Do you now have any idea where the carwadions and the cardashians are ? 😏

You Rang ?

453888789_YouRang.jpg.339d03d333e037674e6bc60213c5ab0c.jpg

Kenny

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, Pragi said:

A puzzle for Kenny :

Do you now have any idea where the carwadions and the cardashians are ? 😏

The rabbit took the the carwadions for a good meal and the cardashians for an intensive lesson in " the unwritten rules in profesionel music production" inside the hut.

3 hours ago, Pragi said:

The rabbit took the the carwadions for a good meal and the cardashians for an intensive lesson in " the unwritten rules in profesionel music production" inside the hut.

Which rabbit ! this Rabbit ?1635902342_TheRabbit.thumb.jpg.64699592ec133217f6f078c99f24d393.jpg

18 hours ago, Bapu said:

I'm thinking of becoming a maker of TVs. The brand will be called 'M'.

The first advertising campaign will be.....

wait for it......

Here it comes......

'I want my M TV'

Bapu's ! new  M TV sponsors

2072588414_AlembicLogo.thumb.jpg.fb9e00d2dd3d1f0f5f61d8ddeebbb1e9.jpg

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz

On 9/5/2022 at 3:04 AM, craigb said:

An Alembic???

Animals-NoOneWillBelieve.jpg

These animals enjoyed listening to  Mariachi Music played by humans while living on the farm.

The farmer couldn't afford an Alembic ! . So once that "A I" guitar robot showed up .

That was it . 

These poor critters are now displaced and on the run running for their lives ...

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz