The three unwritten rules of profesional music production

kennywtelejazz

• kennywtelejazz changed the title to The three unwriten rues of profesional music production
33 minutes ago, craigb said:

Those almost look the same as the three unwritten rules of professional music production Kenny!

(😜)

Hey thanks for pointing that out  . The back up  lap top I'm using has some stuck / unresponsive keys and it seems my browsers spell check is off  😆

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz

• kennywtelejazz changed the title to The three unwritten rules of profesional music production
1 hour ago, Sheens said:

to me this is jaw dropping info

OIP.jpg

1, That Poor Hog looks all tore up from his jaw dropping and hitting the ground .Now he needs some teeth .

2, Is his butt still sore from the thread where his doggie friend bronco busted  him and tenderized his becan ?

3, Hogwash ! What does he know about mathematics  . Most hogs aren't any smarter than bass players because they can't count to three . At least most Bass players can count to three . Some can even count to four  .

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Sheens said:

thanks for eggsplaning but now I'm completely lost

gettyimages-143426918-594x594.jpg

Hey don't feel bad ! I'm completely lost too after seeing where today's popular live music performance is heading  .

Since the three singers on the stage were actually singing  a live performance , I have to admit all this new artificial intelligence deep fake visual stuff lends itself to a pretty trippy performance   ...

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Haha 1

10 years ago my 3000$ TV gave up, just after warrenty, even this Philips could not be repaired....no more Philips products for me.

Then I thought 'let's buy a computer and DAW (Sonar X1) instead of a new TV'.

Never watched TV again and probably not missing lots.

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 1
  • Confused 1

On 9/1/2022 at 10:22 PM, kennywtelejazz said:

Kenny

22 hours ago, paulo said:

Personally I think you have them in the wrong order, but each to their own.

Although the 3 unwritten rules appear to be hidden in plain sight , these  3 rules are conceptually unobtainable to the hordes of hacker musicians , artists and producers clogging up the air waves, social media ,  and if not all or most of u tube .  

Let us be clear  . We are not talking about a Lemon Pie recipe over here where you have to mix the Lemons , the Flour and the Eggs all in a specific order .

We are talking about The Holy Grail of sound logical proven musical production techniques and principles  . These principles when applied do have the power to achieve , convey and embody  a musically sound starting point for accessing the full power of mankind's collective experiences of Music Creation . whew . 🤪

Kenny

• Like 1

Your video proves three interesting points . 

1, No matter what their station in life is, some people that go looking for the Holly Grail are always looking for it in all the wrong places where it can't be found .

2, Often times the people that claim they have found or have the Holly Grail are usually being deceptive and manipulative as they play off the uninformed H. G.  seekers naivety 😉

3,  After watching that video,  the only thing King Arthur found was the beef . 😅

Kenny

PS : for the record I did think that was a funny video

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, kennywtelejazz said:

Your video proves three interesting points . 

1, No matter what their station in life is, some people that go looking for the Holly Grail are always looking for it in all the wrong places where it can't be found .

2, Often times the people that claim they have found or have the Holly Grail are usually being deceptive and manipulative as they play off the uninformed H. G.  seekers naivety 😉

3,  After watching that video,  the only thing King Arthur found was the beef . 😅

Kenny

PS : for the record I did think that was a funny video

4.  Avoid the French, bizarre bridges and rabbits. 😁