IK Multimedia Labor Day Sale

ALC

Labor Day Sale

Save up to $160 on select IK monitors, pedals and interfaces

IK Multimedia is celebrating this Labor Day with deep discounts on popular iLoud monitors, X-GEAR pedals and select iRigs. Save up to $160* on some great gear and take your music-making to the next level.

Choose from the following (US/Can only):

iLoud Micro Monitor

The smallest active studio reference monitoring system in the world, iLoud Micro Monitors provide you with ultra-accurate true linear frequency response with no coloration, and do so in every listening environment, especially in home and project studios.

Extremely portable, these high-performance bi-amped speakers deliver a combined 50W RMS of power for solid bass, plenty of headroom and a stunningly defined stereo image. Price per pair.

iLoud Micro Monitor pair (black) $349.99 $279.99

iLoud Micro Monitor pair (white) $349.99 $279.99

iLoud MTM

Taking this concept to the next level, iLoud MTM studio monitors extend the low end to rival that of 5", 6" and even 8" monitors with built-in acoustic self-calibration to dramatically improve your mixing decisions.

Using the most advanced DSP techniques to provide total control over the speakers' performance, MTMs offer results simply not obtainable with traditional analog designs. Available as single units or as pairs. Each includes an ARC reference mic.

iLoud MTM (black) $399.99 $319.99

iLoud MTM pair (black) $799.99 $639.99

iLoud MTM (white) $399.99 $319.99

iLoud MTM pair (white) $799.99 $639.99

AmpliTube X-GEAR

Bring your perfect studio guitar sound on stage with the new AmpliTube X-GEAR pedals.

Each boutique pedal features 16 different effects, drawn from the most popular AmpliTube models and all-new reverb and delay algorithms, accompanied by an exclusive virtual X-GEAR version of the exact same effects.

AmpliTube X-DRIVE $329.99 $269.99

AmpliTube X-TIME $329.99 $269.99

AmpliTube X-SPACE $329.99 $269.99

AmpliTube X-VIBE $329.99 $269.99

iRig Pro Quattro I/O is a professional-grade 4-in / 2-out portable audio and MIDI interface packed with everything you need for pristine field recording, content creation, streaming, podcasting and performing. Handle anything life throws at you without breaking a sweat. The Deluxe version adds a pair of XY stereo mic capsules, the optional power supply and a custom carrying case.

iRig Pro Quattro I/O $349.99 $299.99

iRig Pro Quattro I/O Deluxe $449.99 $399.99

iRig Pro I/O and iRig Pro Duo I/O are designed to be "plug and play" with all of your gear — studio mics, vocal performance mics, guitars, basses, keyboards — whatever it is, they can handle it. They also feature MIDI I/O jacks that give you control over your outboard MIDI gear. Choose single- or dual-channel.

iRig Pro I/O $169.99 $129.99

iRig Pro Duo I/O $229.99 $179.99

Visit the IK Online Store, IK Reverb Store, our IK Amazon Store or your favorite IK dealer, and take advantage of these deals. But act soon, the sale ends June 6.

Although IK strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, unintentional pricing or typographical errors may occur. Prices do not include taxes/VAT. IK reserves the right to correct, change or update information such as pricing, availability and product descriptions, at any time without notice. *US/Canada only. Promotion valid through September 6, 2022.

• Like 1

Be thankful for the Sales, (and the 'IK centric' JamPoints and the Gear Credits) consistent or not, when/if the day comes that they are gone, 'twill be a sad day.

Long live the Group Buys, Long live the BOGO's, Long live the JamPoints and Gear Credits, and may IK continue making great software.👍👍👍

Oh . . . and please hurry the release of TONEX along 😇

Edited by heath row
Change 'Group Guys' to 'Group Buys'
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Or any other company in our space except some indies?  OK, as long as we're being realistic and realizing IK is far from the only company that has sales going most days...

I hear Waves has some plugins on sale for $29.99!!!!

On 9/3/2022 at 5:30 PM, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Or any other company in our space except some indies?  OK, as long as we're being realistic and realizing IK is far from the only company that has sales going most days...

Agreed. Others do too. Waves is one obvious one. All of the plugin resellers. Another one that does, but whose approach makes sense to me is Melda Production. They have have a sale every week, but each week features 4 different plugins. If I'm waiting for a specific one to go on sale, I may have to wait a long time. I bought a license for their Free Bundle (which is excellent), and I've bought licenses for around 10 other MP plugins. All good stuff.

The thing about IKM's sales is the confusion I feel. I have almost no clue as to whether I'm getting the best deal or not. Things get bundled and unbundled. BOGOs. BOGFs (buy one, get four), group sales. And on and on. Back when I had to work for a living, I regularly dealt with the Sales and Marketing staffs of my clients, and know that confusing customers can be a conscious decision.

One of the worst offenders is car sales in the U.S. After I got laid off from my Motorola consulting job when they went to s**t in '04, I sold new Hondas for about 6 months before I walked off the job in the middle of a shift. What I saw, and what I was trained to do was (in my mind) unethical and in some cases downright illegal. Confusing customers was a core concept. That was just not me, and I hated it.

And that's why I have trouble with the sales approaches of so many vendors in so many different product spaces. For what it's worth, I'm still buying IKM software products but did not install a single one of my many Waves licenses when I bought a new DAW.

AmpliTube 5 Max does rock. I never bothered to upgrade Guitar Rig when v6 was released. I have a number of amp sims, but AT5 gets almost all of the work. Syntronik 2 rocks, but I just can't wrap my head around SampleTank 4, partly because the UI just doesn't work for me. I much prefer Kontakt 6.

Edited by John Maar

On 9/5/2022 at 12:34 AM, ALC said:

Looks like the X-GEAR prices got updated to $199.99.

AmpliTube X-DRIVE $199.99

AmpliTube X-TIME $199.99

AmpliTube X-SPACE $199.99

AmpliTube X-VIBE $199.99

That's a US/Canada Labor Day sale, not permanent pricing.  Today is the last day for those (and the other hardware on sale in the US/Canada like the iLoud Micros and MTM as well as the SE software deal).