UAD Ultimate Bundle

cclarry

$2,499.99

If you’ve been thinking about filling out your UAD plug-in collection, there is no better time than now!

From now until September 30th, we are closing out our Ultimate 7 UAD plug-in bundle at 35% off.

Get all 99 UA-developed Powered Plug-Ins — up to and including UAD software v9.7 — with best-sellers from Lexicon, API, Manley, Fender, Helios, and more for an unprecedented price.

With the Ultimate 7 UAD Bundle Closeout, you save over $10,000 versus buying the plug‑ins individually!

Already own some UAD plug-ins? No problem. We'll give you a $50 credit for each plug-in you've purchased, bringing the overall price as low as $999!

Show My Special Price

Their offer to me...

Your Ultimate 7 upgrade offer (9 plug‑ins): $999 BUY NOW!

Not really all that into the ones I don't have, and it worked out cheaper with any of the 'choose your own' bundles.  The custom 10 (+3) is $999 for example.  That's almost twice the amount of plug ins.  And then there's the $25 off on either, making the Custom one around $75/plug.

20 minutes ago, e-cue said:

Their offer to me...

Your Ultimate 7 upgrade offer (9 plug‑ins): $999 BUY NOW!

Not really all that into the ones I don't have, and it worked out cheaper with any of the 'choose your own' bundles.  The custom 10 (+3) is $999 for example.  That's almost twice the amount of plug ins.  And then there's the $25 off on either, making the Custom one around $75/plug.

but it's because you own already a lot of plugin right ?

10 hours ago, Zo said:

but it's because you own already a lot of plugin right ?

yeah....  it' says "Your ownership discount(97 plug‑ins):

$1,500"

I believe I own 115, but some of that might be considered packaged on their end.