Steinberg: Save 40% On Cubase 12 And Get Free Partner Products! (⚡️FREEBIES for existing Cubase 12 users⚡️!!!!)

MusicMan

Save 40% On Cubase 12 And Get Free Partner Products!

Whether you want to switch from another DAW, start producing with Cubase or upgrade to version 12, now is your chance to save 40% on all updates, upgrades and full versions.* Available in the Steinberg online shop and at your local retailer, this unmissable offer is valid from September 1, 2022 until October 3, 2022.

And there is even more! Every Cubase Pro 12, Artist 12 and Elements 12 customer will get access to some stunning partner products without additional costs. Depending on your Cubase 12 version you will find voucher codes for some excellent plug-ins from our friends from Acustica Audio, Arturia, Celemony, Softube and also Steinberg in your MySteinberg account, based on the Cubase version you register.**

https://www.steinberg.net/promotion/

Freebies available even if you bought Cubase 12 ages ago!!!!!

Existing users check here:

https://account.steinberg.net/vouchers

I already own these, so if anyone has anything interesting to swap you can PM me 🙂

• Celemony Melodyne Essential
  • Softube Dirty Tape
Edited by MusicMan
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, Greg said:

Nice!  Thanks.  I have Cubase, but didn't have a few of the freebies.  Thanks!

Enjoy Greg 🙂 This is a case of a developer doing the right thing.. so often they offer freebies for people buying something and leave out the loyal customers that jumped in earlier. Full credit to Steinberg on this one. They get a big tick in my book for that.

Edited by MusicMan
  • Like 9

18 minutes ago, Paul Young said:

I discovered Steinberg's Amped Elektra is only a single machine license.  It authorizes to elicenser.   I deleted it. Never a fan of Steinbergs eco system. 

If it's anything like some of their other libraries it's not worth 1GB space.

I think Retrologue was single machine too (great synth though). I wouldn't be surprised if these all convert over to 3, the same as Cubase now when they migrate the license for it to the new activation system.

I haven't installed this one, but a demo video of it I watched  didn't look too bad, so I'll give it a shot I'd say. 

3 minutes ago, Cookie Jarvis said:

Explain the single machine to me. I have a bunch of Steinberg software and everything is loaded on two machines. I just have to transfer the eLic to whichever machine I'm using.

Bill

I think what's what Paul means - you can only authorise it to one device, i.e. whichever the eLic is plugged in to. Some licence schemes offer two or even three seats. You could e.g. use both your studio machine and your laptop at the same time; a more practical example might be to leave your dongle plugged into your studio machine, but also authorise to your laptop that you travel with (but don't want a dongle plugged into)

5 minutes ago, antler said:

I think what's what Paul means - you can only authorise it to one device, i.e. whichever the eLic is plugged in to. Some licence schemes offer two or even three seats. You could e.g. use both your studio machine and your laptop at the same time; a more practical example might be to leave your dongle plugged into your studio machine, but also authorise to your laptop that you travel with (but don't want a dongle plugged into)

Yeah. Thats what the USB dongle is/was all about. The machine into which the dongle is plugged into is the one that can use the software. I believe Steinberg are doing away with the dongle and slowly migrating software to the new licensing scheme. Not sure about schedule.

Yep it still uses the old elicenser.  So you would have to plug it in on another machine.  I think I have 3 of those dongles.  There are useless until i get another VEPro 7 license.

If their add ons don't follow their new licensing why would anyone bother?  All of their extras in Cubase do.  

53 minutes ago, Paul Young said:

Yep it still uses the old elicenser.  So you would have to plug it in on another machine.  I think I have 3 of those dongles.  There are useless until i get another VEPro 7 license.

If their add ons don't follow their new licensing why would anyone bother?  All of their extras in Cubase do.  

I believe you don't need to buy the dongles anymore if you buy their new software.. But I am still in C 10.5 and using the old licensing. Can't be arsed to upgrade. Everything works for me as is .

Edited by telecode 101

3 hours ago, telecode 101 said:

I believe you don't need to buy the dongles anymore if you buy their new software.. But I am still in C 10.5 and using the old licensing. Can't be arsed to upgrade. Everything works for me as is .

It was brought to their attention on the Steinberg forum that Elektra license gets installled in the eLicenser.  Can't really undo it either. 

5 hours ago, superdan54 said:

Given Cubase's typical 2 year release cycle for major versions, shouldn't we be expecting Cubase 12 pretty soon? And if so, if I order it from like Sweetwater, I could just hold on to the license until the next grace period window opens correct?

12 is out, I think you mean 13 🙂 They normally honour the grace periods well. I sat on the upgrade to 11 for ages and that got me 12. They have changed the activation process now, but I'd like to think that would still work moving forward.

Only downside this time, is that you would miss out on these freebies it seems.

16 hours ago, MusicMan said:

12 is out, I think you mean 13 🙂 They normally honour the grace periods well. I sat on the upgrade to 11 for ages and that got me 12. They have changed the activation process now, but I'd like to think that would still work moving forward.

Only downside this time, is that you would miss out on these freebies it seems.

Oy I was out in the sun a lot yesterday, it seems to have had a lot of effect 😖😖

Thanks!

• Haha 1