Omnisphere 2 is 15% off at Musician's Friend: $407.15

abacab

If you think about it, you only need to deny yourselves 17 deals on $29 plugins to save up the $499 needed for the one and only Omnisphere 2.

This is heresy on the "Deals" forum, I know... 😜

Edit to add deal: https://www.musiciansfriend.com/pro-audio/spectrasonics-omnisphere-2

Use code "LABOR" in the cart for the discount price. Deal ends September 7th.

Edited by abacab
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1
  • Haha 1

If I had neither and had to choose one, I'd probably go for Komplete first. Don't get me wrong - Omnisphere is brilliant, but getting Kontakt in addition to everything else in Komplete (e.g. Battery, Massive) can greatly transform your setup.

• Like 2

It took me a couple of years to save up enough to get Omnisphere... something else always seemed more important... but I don't regret it.

It's one of the few software synths that to my ears sounds as good as, or actually better then a hardware rompler/sample-based synth.

The only others that come into that category for me are the Korg collection, which are just exact clones of the hardware, and SynthMaster. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, msmcleod said:

It took me a couple of years to save up enough to get Omnisphere... something else always seemed more important... but I don't regret it.

It's one of the few software synths that to my ears sounds as good as, or actually better then a hardware rompler/sample-based synth.

The only others that come into that category for me are the Korg collection, which are just exact clones of the hardware, and SynthMaster. 

I bought it from Time+Space in the UK when they were still able to ship it worldwide.  I saved a lot with currency exchange.

Edited by Yan Filiatrault