Audio snap

Mr. Torture

The other day I was trying to fix a slight off time guitar part, I went through the process and everything seemed ok, but when I went to finalize the process (Bounce to clips) the option was not there? The only way I could select bounce to clips was to shut off the audio snap? Which kinda defeats the purpose?

I'll have to think about it but right offhand I don't know of any project state that will make Bounce to Clip(s) unavailable other than not having any clip selected, in which case the whole Clips menu would have been grayed out. Not a common problem in any case.

1 hour ago, Mr. Torture said:

I will try it again tonight and see if I can replicate it, take some screen shots.

Normally you want to go to SOURCE CATEGORY (What to Bounce TAB) and choose TRACKS within the Bounce Window to make all the available tracks appear and select the desired one to bounce. 

2 hours ago, Will. said:

Normally you want to go to SOURCE CATEGORY (What to Bounce TAB) and choose TRACKS within the Bounce Window to make all the available tracks appear and select the desired one to bounce. 

Not in the case that you just want render clip edits to file within the existing track. Bounce to Clip(s) is the correct approach in this case.